• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September employment figures .

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September employment figures .

Strange how no-one has thought to mention this seeing how it was a burning priority for everyone last month. September saw 63,000 extra jobs created versus the 51,000 loss in August. On a year-over-year basis, Canada has gained 222,000 jobs since September 2017.

“The main point is that employment is still growing faster than the underlying labour force, cutting into slack and supporting decent income gains,” Douglas Porter, chief economists at BMO Financial Group, wrote.

Sounds like higher interest rates then, and a higher CDn dollar. More pain on the farms

Comment

Where are these jobs being created?

Comment

Mc Donalds Timmys etc.

Gov Trudeau.

And Alberta is starting to wake up.

Comment

Waitresses and take out window staff plus mall santas.

Liberals still a failure.

Comment

I can bet the jobs created are min wage and low paying.

Comment

Where are all the green economy jobs.

Lets explain something to grass. If I took a line of credit off your operation and went on a spending spree that would create some jobs for a short while.

Well the liberals took this idea to the tune of $100B. Same thing. Debt out of the countries coffers spent around the country to create transient jobs low skilled jobs. Its fake.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                Where are all the green economy jobs.

Lets explain something to grass. If I took a line of credit off your operation and went on a spending spree that would create some jobs for a short while.

Well the liberals took this idea to the tune of $100B. Same thing. Debt out of the countries coffers spent around the country to create transient jobs low skilled jobs. Its fake.
                Not just around the country ....dumbass Trudeau made a trip around the world wasting money....

Comment

Lets look at our neighbors. Lowering taxes, cutting red tape and incentivizing businesses, Trump has created millions of jobs in just two yrs. He has raised the stock market by 10,000 pts and increased the US GDP by almost 2% and lowered unemployment to the lowest in 50+ yrs. Minority unemployment lowest ever. Everyone in that country got a lot richer in a short time.

Comment

Ah partizan politics! all the guys that were outraged at the slightly increased unemployment figures last month scrambling for excuses so they can condemn a decrease in unemployment the following month.
                    I think this Government is doing rather well on the employment front. The current 5.9% rate of unemployment is at a very low level historically. Credit where credit is due.

Comment

So is that like Obama taking credit for the great USA numbers or like Trudeau blaming all his problems on Harper.

Keep believing is all I can say to liberals your day is coming.

Comment

Believe...Click image for larger version

Name:	004 (2).JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	766796
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	016.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	80.4 KB
ID:	766797

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                          Ah partizan politics! all the guys that were outraged at the slightly increased unemployment figures last month scrambling for excuses so they can condemn a decrease in unemployment the following month.
                          I think this Government is doing rather well on the employment front. The current 5.9% rate of unemployment is at a very low level historically. Credit where credit is due.
                          Don't crow to loud Grassfarmer unemployment went up in Alberta by .3% and I believe employment increased in Ontario is that credited to Doug Ford?

Comment

New spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                              Don't crow to loud Grassfarmer unemployment went up in Alberta by .3% and I believe employment increased in Ontario is that credited to Doug Ford?
                              I wasn't crowing anything Hamloc, merely highlighting the hypocrisy of many of the posters that blamed the Federal Government last month when numbers were up but now when numbers are down are trying to say it's nothing to do with the Federal Government.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...