• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone feel like a guinness

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone feel like a guinness

enjoy a guinness now and then not quite like this lol clean
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_jIj4UWuRg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_jIj4UWuRg

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    enjoy a guinness now and then not quite like this lol clean
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_jIj4UWuRg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_jIj4UWuRg
    Oh great if truduea sees this we won't be trading with you either.

Comment

Which one was trump
      And which one putin?

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Which one was trump
        And which one putin?
        Trudeau has the Guinness sitting on his back. India at the head, Trump at the rear and Saudi Arabia cheering them on.

Remember Trudeau identifies as a feminist!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
          Trudeau has the Guinness sitting on his back. India at the head, Trump at the rear and Saudi Arabia cheering them on.

Remember Trudeau identifies as a feminist!
          No no no. This is the democrat release of the hidden video. Trump is lying down has the women wig on covering the orange glow vlad said put this on or else. Putin at the back Clinton the front and truduea underneath.
          Hahaha
          I m gonna drink something won't be Guinness need something stronger.

Comment

Too funny. Mallee. You get better ads in Australia

Comment

Lol , that is some thoughtful advertising lol

Comment

Kinda has you guessing. (The ad) Good one.
                Unlike Trudeau. Notice how he sits in a chair.

Comment

Yes, I feel like a real guinness today, made so many guinness decisions this year which culminated in a bunch of frozen crops laying under snow. Does anyone else feel as smrt as I do right now? Surely someone else out there thought they were brileant last spring seeding long season crops in a hot dry year? Wait, isn't is supposed to be speled Jenieus?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    Yes, I feel like a real guinness today, made so many guinness decisions this year which culminated in a bunch of frozen crops laying under snow. Does anyone else feel as smrt as I do right now? Surely someone else out there thought they were brileant last spring seeding long season crops in a hot dry year? Wait, isn't is supposed to be speled Jenieus?
                    Ya same here, pretty much cut barley out this year and did half wheat half canola not looking too smart now!

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                      Ya same here, pretty much cut barley out this year and did half wheat half canola not looking too smart now!
                      Yes, fighting the wrong years battle this year. While we "should" be growing mostly barley this far west, between hail and drowning, barley has been the least profitable crop, even when prices are acceptable. Then, what is left over after the floods and hail you get to pick up flat off the ground and destroy equipment. So this year, with only 40 acres of barley, it never rained, so nothing drowned or lodged, with nothing falling from the sky, it also didn't hail enough to be noteworthy. Could have grown all barley and looked like a real genius. Neighbours with barley had a lot of it already off before this weather hit. Will have to check to see if my crystal ball is in need of calibration before next year.

After watching the ad though, I do feel badly for the Aussies, having to share their beer, amongst other things, perhaps we don't have it so bad after all.

Comment

Yes I’ll have one! Maybe two. East side Mario’s here I come.

Comment

Since can't move a wheel I ll have a shot at exactly 9:00 pm tonight and salute all of you going through this bullshit weather whether you've agreed with things I comment on or not don't like to see anyone in this mess!!
                          Probably won't be in that situation as that ad but anyway!! Hahahaha

Comment

Time to start drinking some Gibsons Finest.....mmmmmmmm.....mmmmmm.....mmmmm.

Comment

Young fried chicken, garden veggies and apple betty with Tall rum and coke. Watching the Riders hand the centre of the universe its behind.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...