• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feed wheat price ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed wheat price ??

What’s feed wheat at for October in different areas now ?

OH can I answer please????

How about we try out PDQINFo ....you know that government subsidized and checkoff funded website....with the latest (yesterday afternoon) prices....

Just funning for those without a sense of humour...

Comment

6 bucks at local hog barns

Comment

6-6.25 dollars picked up around Edmonton. Lots goes to chilliwack and area from here.

Comment

Hmmm , down to $5.75 here and dropping

Comment

http://www.grain-prices.olymel.ca http://www.grain-prices.olymel.ca

Feedright add 15 cents. Leroy feeds about 10-20 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
              OH can I answer please????

How about we try out PDQINFo ....you know that government subsidized and checkoff funded website....with the latest (yesterday afternoon) prices....

Just funning for those without a sense of humour...
              Just as useful as USDA reporting. ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

RP at 5 bucks picked up..
                Guess they think the rest will be pooched..bung holes.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                  RP at 5 bucks picked up..
                  Guess they think the rest will be pooched..bung holes.
                  Well , sadly they know what’s coming.
                  A huge wave of feed grains will hit by mid October, it is what it is now .

Comment

Wonder how low it will go before it displaces the corn coming into the AB feedlots from the States? Love how "Alberta beef" still prides itself on being barley fed.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                      Wonder how low it will go before it displaces the corn coming into the AB feedlots from the States? Love how "Alberta beef" still prides itself on being barley fed.
                      As soon as it becomes cheaper . A lot has changed in Western Canada the past 30 days . What was a feed shortage will become a feed glut if combines get rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                        The reason feed grains went so high over the summer was not just dry conditions, a lot of feedlots planned on using corn which didn't show up and got forced to buy spot barley and wheat.

Wheat has been 6.25 to 6.40 here, may be dropping now and but the buyer I work with is having trouble finding loads period. I have a March/19 contract that they have already hauled all I got combined.

Comment

The corn is being landed in feedlot alley for $240/tonne currently from what I read. Certainly not going to be short on the grain side but forage remains a problem in many areas.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                            The reason feed grains went so high over the summer was not just dry conditions, a lot of feedlots planned on using corn which didn't show up and got forced to buy spot barley and wheat.

Wheat has been 6.25 to 6.40 here, may be dropping now and but the buyer I work with is having trouble finding loads period. I have a March/19 contract that they have already hauled all I got combined.
                            That will change very quickly, regardless of the weather we all look at today, there will be a huge amount of feed hit the market by October 15-20th . That is unless is stays shitty from now through then which I doubt but could happen . The full moon will change things “weather” one one believes in that or not .. dyodd right now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...