• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hitler reacts to late wet #harvest18

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitler reacts to late wet #harvest18

https://www.captiongenerator.com/1104912/wet-harvest https://www.captiongenerator.com/1104912/wet-harvest

Get a laugh but it’s not funny having crop out and poor weather.
    Thanks anyway crying or drinking won’t help, maybe drinking.

Comment

Ya its to a point now we have all lost a lot on cereals .... let’s hopefully just get weather to get going again .
      And pray we get canola off before the two days of 80 k winds we always get before winter sets in .

Comment

i made the video. I have only 200 acre of 1350 off.
        I know what it is like to harvest on Remembrance day.
        It was a lot of fun and tougher than I thought making it and took my mind off of late harvest.
        My way of dealing with the stress of a late harvest.
        A lot of inside jokes with my neighbors in the captions.
        Flame away...I have been called a lot worse with a way better class of people found on here. ;>)

Comment

Lol , I don’t think it matters how many acres one has off or not , it’s all related to how much the percentage is .... and my guess for everyone north of the North Sask River and the Battle river it’s about the same percentage for the most part.
          There is a guy at Blain Lake with 60,000 acres to go .... but he may be done within the same time as you ... it’s all relative in the long run . He may get done before my neighbor with 800 acres ... really does it matter ??? We are all in the same boat IMO.... 98% of all our net income is still laying out there regardless.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...