• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for auger pics.
    We have cameras behind all our stuff to..safety..
    Lucky you can go..we getting lite drizzle. 😣😣😣

Comment

Harvest 95% complete here in our area of the south. We finished sept 10th. Yields were average to well below average. Quality above average. 2.5+ inches of rain in past 10 days was desperately needed. Raining steady again today. Good luck to everyone to get her in the bin

Comment

They are growing in numbers

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          They are growing in numbers
          So what’s your thoughts on that 9240 ?
          Is your wheat still holding grade down there in the sunshine belt ?

Comment

Yea plus we have lots to mix

Will use the 94 on canola working on wheat today

Comment

The 9240 looks used.
              RME brought out a abused demo with mega hrs on it to a large JD farm here last yr..they were not impressed..

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                The 9240 looks used.
                RME brought out a abused demo with mega hrs on it to a large JD farm here last yr..they were not impressed..
                Ya not cool when dealerships do that
                JD brought out a used S690 that came off a pretend BTO farm , it was basically pouched. At the time our S77 Gleaner ran side by side with it in wheat ... and they wanted my second kid and my left nut for trade ..... it was absurd to say the least.
                The S690 is a decent combine , don’t get me wrong but it was like are you fukin kidding me ??

Comment

Combine is used that’s all right you get to see what’s wrong with it. The quad has the new cvt transmission

Down to 19.7 not a big drop today. But another quarter done.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    Combine is used that’s all right you get to see what’s wrong with it. The quad has the new cvt transmission

Down to 19.7 not a big drop today. But another quarter done.
                    Just keep pickin away , point being your able and willing to deal with it .
                    Just remember not to bitch and complain on here too much ..... you are in a very lucky position by both luck and management to have both good yield and quality so far. Some guys are done with 60% less production, most are still looking at 80% to go with deteriorating crops .
                    Giver while you can 👍👍

Comment

Thanks, furrow and yes we are slowly picking away. Been in this position in the wet years were every day you wake up and it rained the night while you were sleeping.

I do count our farm lucky this year and management to get what we have. Every day.

Funny thing is after the flood years wore me down I was to the point of calling it a game, everyone I knew was moving ahead getting huge yields on full quarters and selling for big bucks. We spent then lost and broke even at best. Harvesting in November is no fun but we did get it done.

Farming is a struggle just when you think you got things figured out something nails you.

But now after two years of being on the right side of the scale, I look more positive and appreciate what we have done.

Reality is that many years back to back I wish on no one. Mud is a dud.

Drew has a window opening up next week I wish hope pray everyone has a good run.

Comment

Our area they are calling for wet snow and rain starting tonight. Maybe the luck is running out. Well get it but the last half is always the most interesting.

According to Sask Ag and Food. The harvest is done. Well, sure it is when you look out your office south of Moosejaw it's done. Forgetting that over 11 billion is still in the fields in Canada. Funny thing also they went from 52 to 60% province-wide yet Manitoba and today Alberta will probably be zero change. It's a crap report to make the city workers feel good. Yesterday morning on CJME the host said my yesterday was a great harvest day today not so good. Dah, doesn't dry in one day, Morgan.

They are sick reports and again No mention about the amount of crop out just the fact was ahead of the average. Yea what do people do with average if the weather keeps happening to wipe their ass.

Happy Friday will move grain to bags this morning and then start it all again till it rains.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3as9piTgQPiqSjLurPIa7w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	766720

Click image for larger version

Name:	porciaCRRXC4GuYzQ9l5Kg.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	766721

Comment

I like buckets thank you it’s hillsrious. Good post.

In. ANd out.

Thx is for the visual from Edmonton Larry

SNOW.

Saskatoon?

To all ag boards and ag advisors and ag dealers suppliers politicians and useless fools news at 11:00

The ****ing harvest isn’t done 11 billion is in the fields you morons

Comment

Out and in. Getting ready for late wet harvest. Will probably want to include this hopper bin in the dryer loop when we get rolling again.

Comment

Moving wheat around, better than still in the heads.Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	766723
                              Run through old FF dryer, cheap but extra effort.

Comment

Two maybe 4 hours I feel we will get today combines will be rolling and want to get out of where we are this time 90 acres left.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...