• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 million.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 million.....

To scientists at R$D and those lazy ****ers at market development. ....

Best quality pulse crops two years running ...no one wants them even at half price of 2016 prices..how much more science do we need ....and why do we need more production?

Market development people...had they been doing their job we wouldn't be in this predictament with no where to sell....

So what's in the latest announcement for the primary producers that pay for these garbage funding announcements?

Any saskpulse board member want to defend their lack of action to the primary producers in this province.....didn't think so!
    Last edited by bucket; Sep 13, 2018, 06:55.

I agree with you.

Trudeau F#$Ked up the trade mission to India he needed to show some balls and hit them hard. Cut off funding whatever to India. But no he goes there makes a fool of himself and doesn't even send the ag Minister whoever the idiot is.

Now let's keep pumping money into useless shit instead of helping the farmers of Canada who got F#$Ked royally by this stupid decision.

Peas are out of our rotation in 2019 at this point not even cleaning them up. So done with pulse board and markets and Gov with no idea.

Maybe an infrastructure program like build a pipeline and twin the tracks east and west. But what does this stupid farmer know?

Comment

BTW. ..my mandatory non refundable checkoff dollars earns me the right to comment, ask questions...and expect answers....

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        BTW. ..my mandatory non refundable checkoff dollars earns me the right to comment, ask questions...and expect answers....
        Like button

Comment

This is a year old article, I'm sure things have changed since then, but there are new markets coming. They're talking about 750,000 tonnes of new domestic consumption annually. Not all of these projects are started though, so I wouldn't count on that number. And none of them will be operational before 2020. The roquette one is delayed.

https://www.producer.com/2017/09/pea-processors-proliferate/ https://www.producer.com/2017/09/pea-processors-proliferate/

Comment

Originally posted by Marusko View Post
            This is a year old article, I'm sure things have changed since then, but there are new markets coming. They're talking about 750,000 tonnes of new domestic consumption annually. Not all of these projects are started though, so I wouldn't count on that number. And none of them will be operational before 2020. The roquette one is delayed.

https://www.producer.com/2017/09/pea-processors-proliferate/ https://www.producer.com/2017/09/pea-processors-proliferate/

No one is setting up shop unless there is government money....

Comment

I'm constantly astonished that guys who will haggle for a month over $2/tonne on their fertilizer bill cheerfully allow themselves to be ****d on checkoff funds. You guys need to push back hard on what value you are actually getting for your checkoff dollars. Fancy suits eating expensive meals during board meetings in exotic locations doesn't make you any more money.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                I'm constantly astonished that guys who will haggle for a month over $2/tonne on their fertilizer bill cheerfully allow themselves to be ****d on checkoff funds. You guys need to push back hard on what value you are actually getting for your checkoff dollars. Fancy suits eating expensive meals during board meetings in exotic locations doesn't make you any more money.
                Saskpulse people are MIA to answer questions.....and these are mandatory non refundable checkoffs. ...

They can wine and dine while we can do nothing about it....
                Last edited by bucket; Sep 13, 2018, 12:08.

Comment

Ask for check offs back, they help SFA.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                    No one is setting up shop unless there is government money....
                    Those crooks at AGT got big time funding from the Feds for a supercluster whatever the f*ck that is. Nothing at all on the books. They probably took the money and ran. Same guys who where supposed to build a pasta plant.

https://www.producer.com/2018/02/plant-protein-proposal-share-950-million-federal-supercluster-funding/

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                      Those crooks at AGT got big time funding from the Feds for a supercluster whatever the f*ck that is. Nothing at all on the books. They probably took the money and ran. Same guys who where supposed to build a pasta plant.

https://www.producer.com/2018/02/plant-protein-proposal-share-950-million-federal-supercluster-funding/
                      Why do you suppose someone wanted to take AGT private?

Or get in on the Churchill drip of funding?

And please refer to it as the protein supercluster**** aka the result of a large circle jerk....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...