• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop Yields

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Carry over is all certified seed
    Real good quality seed from 2017. Have all the extra cost and work involved in producing certified seed so don’t want to sell it commercially.
    Dont think the 2018 seed will be as good quality and with our crops yielding 1/3 to 1/2 of the yields we had in 2017 I’m pretty happy 😃 that I carried the seed over.

Comment

Dad always kept enough to seed another crop....at that time it meant a couple less bins to shovel out ... in plus 30 weather...

Comment

Originally posted by Casered View Post
        I don’t believe brokers they’re just trying to get you to sell. Might be a few 40’s around but I’ve heard of a lot more in the teens so far on lentils.
        I 100% agree!!

Comment

Brokers are like used Car Salesman they will tell you anything for a sale.

It’s real simple 15 to 20% less crop than last year western Canada wide Manitoba similar Alberta and sask less.

But what the F$&k do I know as a farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

It’s real simple 15 to 20% less crop than last year western Canada wide Manitoba similar Alberta and sask less.

But what the F$&k do I know as a farmer.
            Don't seem to know much about Manitoba anyway - I'd venture to guess it will suffer the biggest Provincial deviation from last year's yields. Last year crops were good in Manitoba.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Don't seem to know much about Manitoba anyway - I'd venture to guess it will suffer the biggest Provincial deviation from last year's yields. Last year crops were good in Manitoba.
              I would think you are right there, simply just too hot and dry too long it too many areas

Comment

No grass I know as much about Manitoba as a immigrants Scotsman who Moved from Alberta.

But the swan area will produce great the east down to Winnipeg less than last but still big.

So do you agree with me yields will be down 20% western Canada wide.

Comment

No grass I know as much about Manitoba as a immigrants Scotsman who Moved from Alberta.

But the swan area will produce great the east down to Winnipeg less than last but still big.

Nowhere near the same crop in Manitoba as last year.
                  Canola east of Winnipeg running half what it did last year.

Comment

Given the wild inaccuracies of your reporting of your own farm conditions you'd be the last person I'd agree with on wider scale predictions. Previous year's country wide yields predictions you made would support this .

Comment

Really grass I called last years crop not the huge as what they thought and this year I called 2018 way lower. But as our neighbourhood troll what have you done that actually adds to anything.

Nothing your a useless fool.

Comment

Really grass I called last years crop not the huge as what they thought and this year I called 2018 way lower. But as our neighbourhood troll what have you done that actually adds to anything.

I guess you make so many predictions odds would indicate *you're* bound to get one right. From the January 12th prediction that the year's crop will be a disaster, to the March one that it'll be a flood situation, to the July one that it's time to stick a fork in as your crop is "done" due to drought to pulling off very good yields that you can boast about all winter. And that's only the reporting on your own farm.
                        I can see why they never gave you the crop reporting job in your Government career - you know before you became a full-time, part-time farmer?

Comment

I finally figured you out your jealous.

Comment

You two need to relax and chill already. Lol!

Comment

This map will indicate yields
                              Past 60 days rainfall percentage of average on top of low sub soil reserves...

Really can’t argue about it ... period .

Comment

It’s likely best to use the ignore feature for this permanent troll......his goal is to cause disruption or derailment of any topic.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...