• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

junior sport good grief

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

junior sport good grief

Took my son to football today plays under 16s and then another game straight after with the "men".

Other grades are under 13s and under 9s before the under 16s play.

Talk is next year they will abandon scores in junior grades because it not good to score and have "winners and losers" gives young minds the wrong impression i guess.

But does it foster them not to try and compete if there nothing in it?
    No finals at end of year to participate in?

PS sons team won the under 16s by about 2 goals but the "b" grade was a draw scores level.

In under 9s i can possibly see merit

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Took my son to football today plays under 16s and then another game straight after with the "men".

Other grades are under 13s and under 9s before the under 16s play.

Talk is next year they will abandon scores in junior grades because it not good to score and have "winners and losers" gives young minds the wrong impression i guess.

But does it foster them not to try and compete if there nothing in it?
    No finals at end of year to participate in?

PS sons team won the under 16s by about 2 goals but the "b" grade was a draw scores level.

In under 9s i can possibly see merit
    malle; How is your moisture score going!???
    Is the drought in Aust as bad as they say???
    Hope all is going well... at least looks like you won one. We were 41c Yesterday!!! Dry 20% RH. Record for us.... We don't need to keep score on that... the crops do that for us!!! Cheers!!!

Comment

with this new way of thinking i wonder if these people are willing to go to a doctor that just showed up!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...