• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USDA/Marketing

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USDA/Marketing

Seems to me was a bearish report for beans and corn.

Wheat really no suprises either way and basically followed corn and beans down in sympathy and nothing else.

So some time soon wheat will edge higher maybe not rebound as such.

Marketing forums bulletin boards etc etc evrybody bemoans how bad there crops are and usda sees it different alot of farmers get backyarditis and maybe dont see big picture.

Anywany thats my two cents worth.

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
    Seems to me was a bearish report for beans and corn.

Wheat really no suprises either way and basically followed corn and beans down in sympathy and nothing else.

So some time soon wheat will edge higher maybe not rebound as such.

Marketing forums bulletin boards etc etc evrybody bemoans how bad there crops are and usda sees it different alot of farmers get backyarditis and maybe dont see big picture.

Anywany thats my two cents worth.
    World Wheat numbers seem out to lunch. Australia at 22 million is about 5 mmt higher than private forecasts. Struggle to see 22 with current drought. Think they are high on Canada as well. The wheat concerns aren't over in my opinion and as feed gets harder to come by in both grains and hay which is in short supply it should put a floor under corn as well. Oilseeds do seem a bit sloppy though.

Comment

The big question is who benefits from manipulated reports. ?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        The big question is who benefits from manipulated reports. ?
        Not us😉

Comment

spot almost on agvocate 18 to 18.2 million t is current estimate.

big crops get bigger small crops get smaller

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.