• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    Agco always forgets to put in all the bolts somewhere.
    They sure didnt on a rogator
    Massey , now thats another story ...

Comment

Canola starting to go down at Edgeley and barley starting by our yard.

Comment

BLY west of wadena/quill lake being combined..
        Weighs 40 lbs.

Comment

Wow

Today’s heat did cause some leaves to drop and hopefully the canola can recover tonight.

Peas are being harvested and barley getting swath.

Rain Sunday. Hahhahahaha

Comment

Canola has taken a beating. Hilltops are fried.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
              BLY west of wadena/quill lake being combined..
              Weighs 40 lbs.
              Ouch!

Comment

No can’t be one guy on my Facebook said his oats is doing 105 at quilt swath was tiny. Must be Facebook yield time again.

When asked what the bushel Weight was total silence.

Another 60 plus canola field

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  No can’t be one guy on my Facebook said his oats is doing 105 at quilt swath was tiny. Must be Facebook yield time again.

When asked what the bushel Weight was total silence.

Another 60 plus canola field
                  I see your wheat yield estimates have dropped from a high of 67.7, to a poltry 61.5
                  How much has your canola taken a hit?
                  Likely still going to be high 50s? Except for your pig shit field which got too hot. I will give you credit for TRYING to get prices up..... we need them, at the end of the day there’s carryover and demand to be concerned about.
                  That pic you show is an isolated area, the rest of the crop has good potential. Isn’t that what the “experts” say??
                  Oh ya there’s talk of rain which will further benefit production. LMAO 🤣

Comment

Hahahah I’m not trying to talk up prices.

I just find it hilarious that In this country no one ever talks about the crop other than the potential huge size.

I have traveled enough of sask this simmer and it’s a joke what some will get.

That picture isn’t a random shot that’s what canola looks like for miles.

Flower blast on late isn’t a yield gainer.

Comment

Went to Edmonton airport to pick up some family yesterday,150 km drive from where I live east of Red Deer. I thought our crops were suffering from lack of rain. From south of Bashaw all the way past Camrose crops looked much worse than in my immediate area. Canola was over a foot shorter, crops looked less than 50% of normal. It wasn't until I got to Leduc that things improved a bit. In my area yields will be average at best. One pea crop harvested so far, 40 bushel yield, about 15 bushels less than last year. This heat and lack of rain certainly costing yield by the day.

Comment

Yep people and farmers especially need to drive around the industry lies so cheap grain can be bought.

Waited on canola picks cheap basis in winter knowing That BTOs we’re out of Canola and bins were empty then when numbers worked and canola hit 12 sold made extra cash but what do I know I’m just a stupid farmer.

Industry just wants us five min before broke keep spending till we have nothing left.

This crop is way less than last year

Comment

SF3...who's heads will be bowed lower?

The wheat's heads laden with grain or the farmer's with disappointment's pain?

...and my chorus refrain....mine will be bowed with the weight of gratitude knowing my crop, in the Slum of the Ghetto, will at least be better than last year's!

Comment

Cut out 7545 today.

Comment

Partners, that looks decent 👍

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                                Partners, that looks decent 👍
                                Indeed! Nice even looking crop and nice job of swathing with that MacDon.

I'd be proud too👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.