• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia Stops Trade /w Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saudi Arabia Stops Trade /w Canada

One more country blacklisting us.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/saudi-arabia-suspends-trade-canada-ambassador-1.4775133 http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/saudi-arabia-suspends-trade-canada-ambassador-1.4775133
    Last edited by Klause; Aug 5, 2018, 18:43.

Originally posted by Klause View Post
    One more country blacklisting us.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/saudi-arabia-suspends-trade-canada-ambassador-1.4775133 http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/saudi-arabia-suspends-trade-canada-ambassador-1.4775133

Well now we know who the next $10M taxpayer funded lottery winners are.

Comment

I was going to start a thread but realized I know nothing about this but what the **** is wrong with our politicians. ...

Comment

Good time to ban Saudi Arabia oil shipments.

Implement Canadian oil only policy and quit indirectly financing Islamic terrorism.

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
          Good time to ban Saudi Arabia oil shipments.

Implement Canadian oil only policy and quit indirectly financing Islamic terrorism.
          Exactly, we will see how Quebec sits on this one .
          Basically refusing western Canadian oil , brings in blood oil from the Mid East aka Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦. All while getting massive amounts of transfer payments from Western Canada .
          This will be interesting, it’s time all this b/S stopped

Comment

Sure would be nice to have the energy east pipeline feeding the eastern refineries now....Trudeau will now have to find money for the Irving clan. ...probably some hardship coming there now. ...

Comment

How about shut the hell up about telling other countries how to live. If you go there and mouth off and get jailed your on your own. If you go there just to visit and don't
              Break another countries laws or do not insult them and get jailed then we should be all in to help. Pretty simple.

Comment

Does this meen G3 is closed for business or how was this kind of issues written in to agreement for farmers?

Comment

That's a cash cow ...I doubt it will be sold or shut down. ...but if Trudeau had balls he could nationalize now that they are almost done the port expansion....lol.
                  Last edited by bucket; Aug 5, 2018, 19:40.

Comment

I don't think y'all get that Saudi Arabia is a buyer of lentils and pulses.

We are locked out of India, Turkey hates us, and now Saudi Arabia.

We keep this up there will be 0 markets for then.

Comment

And we just keep taking it. ....it's hard to believe that a liberal even runs in western Canada. ....

Comment

Seems like an over reaction on Saudi Arabia's part....simply deport them and never allow re-entry.

And WTF is with Twitter anyway? Can't the Canadians make a phone call or meet and discuss the issue instead of making public demands and belittling them on a "social media network"?

Where the **** did discretion, tact and diplomacy go?

What a world we live in!

Comment

Years back they used to buy lots of oats as well, unsure whether that still the case, but loosing more pulse markets is a real downer.

I thought Turduea's big trade deal with Europe was going to move some product into some high value markets, but I've seen jackshit for evidence, of that happening.

Comment

my first thought was , start building the pipeline.

my second was , has no one ever said to the Saudis that chopping peoples heads off for stupid
                            religious reasons is just not right.

apparently , not until now I guess.
                            judging by the Saudi reaction.

what is worse than religious nuts ,
                            religious nuts with money ,

almost every 9-11 terrorist was a Saudi

Comment

A currency peg is a beautiful toy until it breaks... bye bye

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.