• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saudi Arabia Stops Trade /w Canada

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=hobbyfrmr;385488]
    Originally posted by LWeber View Post

Is this Saudi Arabia trade barrier part of another back door redistribution of farmland and oilfield wealth?
    Trade war interrupts marketing opportunities, slows sales, chokes cash flow. Farmer resorts to streaming contracts to function, predatory lenders eventually own the tarmland then sell it to the Canada Pension Plan ?
    Without Energy East pipeline, could a similar play be used for western oil properties? Do I need a tin foil hat?
    Your not the only one wondering these things!!

Not a word from our ag departments? Why is that?

Larry those numbers you posted when I google I get different numbers much larger for pulse trade on some sources?

Saudi s are in a group of countries there does this mean all those countries will ban trade?

Comment

I ve always wondered why it is that most of the terrorists that took down the world trade centre came from Saudi and the USA has continually kissed their asses?
      And even more so now.

Is trump directing Saudis on Canada?
      Is he trying to break Canada i order to take us over? Is that what Stevie s plan was with trump. Trump Saudis no trade Canada trump Mexico no talking Canada?
      Another tin foil story.

Comment

[QUOTE=hobbyfrmr;385488]
        Originally posted by LWeber View Post

Is this Saudi Arabia trade barrier part of another back door redistribution of farmland and oilfield wealth?
        Trade war interrupts marketing opportunities, slows sales, chokes cash flow. Farmer resorts to streaming contracts to function, predatory lenders eventually own the tarmland then sell it to the Canada Pension Plan ?
        Without Energy East pipeline, could a similar play be used for western oil properties? Do I need a tin foil hat?
        I was going to make a similar tin foil hat post.

It is well documented that the Saudi's are funding many of these anti pipeline groups, in order to protect their own markets. Could it be that this is retribution for Trudeau no doing as he was told and pretending he is going to build a pipeline?

Comment

Saudis specifically specified no more wheat or barley from Canada today. They seem to have support from their neighbour countries in general, hopefully doesn't snowball. No support from western countries for Canada and that's disappointing.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-saudi-arabia-agency-stops-buying-canadian-wheat-barley/

Comment

It’s a fukin disgrace that eastern Canada suports this head chopping , women degrading, gay hating society.... yup but their oil over western Canada... unbelievable...
            now that shit hit the fan , where do they stand now ... pathetic!!

Comment

Since wee know the house of Saud follows Twitter, much of the stink is over comments about a jailed blogger, maybe they had 1 look at pics of Justin prancing around at a pride parade and said" we won't support someone that acts like this". Listened to Gormley spouting off about Canadian values and if you put the shoe on the other foot, maybe they said **** this I'm not buying jack shit from this twit..... just saying he throws egg in the face of foreign countries that don't follow his beliefs.... and then the nafta deal shows he's vulnerable as the victim card is getting played against big bad Trump. Show weakness someone will go for your throat.

Comment

So, are farmers going to boycott G3? Or are we all talk and no action?

Comment

Just do eastern Canada never got the memo .... 9/11 was all Saudi.. but it’s all good , fukin hypocrisy at its finest

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                    I ve always wondered why it is that most of the terrorists that took down the world trade centre came from Saudi and the USA has continually kissed their asses?
                    And even more so now.

Is trump directing Saudis on Canada?
                    Is he trying to break Canada i order to take us over? Is that what Stevie s plan was with trump. Trump Saudis no trade Canada trump Mexico no talking Canada?
                    Another tin foil story.
                    Yep maybe they are doing us a favour to ensure sock boy doesnt get back in.

Comment

Originally posted by crusher View Post
                      So, are farmers going to boycott G3? Or are we all talk and no action?
                      You would hope so or all the blunder I just read is nothing but lip service.

Comment

It can all start with one person, sit in the front of the bus when told to sit in the back.

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                          Approximately 86000 barrels per day comes from Saudi into eastern Canada per day
                          Approximately 486000 barrels per day come from the U.S. Into eastern Canada per day
                          We pay for Saudi oil in $USD. China pays for theirs in yawn now. We should pay the Saudi with yawn too. Then they will stop shipping oil to Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                            It’s a fukin disgrace that eastern Canada suports this head chopping , women degrading, gay hating society.... yup but their oil over western Canada... unbelievable...
                            Of course they stand with the Saudis else Energy East would of already been operational.

Comment

Wheat and barley now on the hit list.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-saudi-arabia-canada-spat-what-we-know-so-far/ https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-saudi-arabia-canada-spat-what-we-know-so-far/

US told Canada "You're on your own". A very convoluted or at least complicated relationship going on there.

The real cost of virtue signalling becomes clearer every day. And while Trudeau parties with the Aga Khan, we pay the price in real equity.

I have a family member in the oil industry over there right now. The Liberals just compromised his welfare. But he's just a white Canadian male...
                              Last edited by burnt; Aug 8, 2018, 04:42.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post

But western farmers crawled into bed with them and became partners in G3 to try take over grain market. They will have CWB shares ate up as quick as you let them.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.