• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla-Know when to hold 'em...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesla-Know when to hold 'em...

Know when to fold 'em!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/02/tesla-shorts-lose-more-than-1-billion-on-post-earnings-surge.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cs tory%7C&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/02/tesla-shorts-lose-more-than-1-billion-on-post-earnings-surge.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cs tory%7C&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

Knows how to take taxpayer $ for a ride??

Comment

Ya just like broad ass acres fold em but collect million dollars to oversee the bankruptcy and not pay the lenders that had you tell every one prior how smart and easy farming is. Have spreadsheets upon spreadsheets of how the farm will work like clock work.
      Should have been some people
      Charged in these schemes if they are so smart they obviously should have known it wasn't going to work but then again it obviously did work for the guy collecting the million. Hahahaha
      The world is a scam after scam.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
        Ya just like broad ass acres fold em but collect million dollars to oversee the bankruptcy and not pay the lenders that had you tell every one prior how smart and easy farming is. Have spreadsheets upon spreadsheets of how the farm will work like clock work.
        Charged in these schemes if they are so smart they obviously should have known it wasn't going to work but then again it obviously did work for the guy collecting the million. Hahahaha
        Unfortunately you are very correct

Comment

Agreed x2. There is always somebody trying to capture easy money. I note this in small towns. New people move in, befriending seniors, the latest new business venture in an abandoned building. It seems more common than ever but it maybe that I am older and less naive.

Comment

A friend of mine has made a down payment on a Tesla 3. They go on a waiting list, the downpayment is refundable but you lose your place in line. I say “they” because it started as a dinner table discussion with their teenage kids. I think they also bought a modest amount of shares to see how this will play out. Part of the allure is not only electric cars but also space travel. The Dad is aware that the share price momentum is mostly shareholder speculation and has not spent the family’s existence on Tesla. He said he has bet more on college basketball than Telsa but it creates a common subject for his family to talk about.

Comment

Musk has far more value to peoplekind than that slug Pike.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                Musk has far more value to peoplekind than that slug Pike.
                Yes If we re ranking then I agree with that also! There is an attempt at making he future better for all of us not just ones self.

Comment

Yes If we re ranking then I agree with that also! There is an attempt at making he future better for all of us not just ones self.
                  Agree but how clean is an electric car powered by a coal power plant?

I don't get the electric car thing....but I have run out of gas which is a major stupid move....but what if you run out of charge????

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

I don't get the electric car thing....but I have run out of gas which is a major stupid move....but what if you run out of charge????
                    True but it Ian going to take time to perfect or make the process more efficient. The problem I see is that they want to roll out these inefficient cars etc because they want to make big money.
                    Maybe should limit their work to making it a lot better first. I would support spending money on that if there was a Good possibility of a better outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

I think as the USA switches to gas powered electrical generation electric cars could make a tonne of sense in warm climates and cities. Electricity is cheaper at night in many areas due to lower demand when you want to charge your car to make the commute to work tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bgmb View Post
                        Electricity is cheaper at night in many areas due to lower demand when you want to charge your car to make the commute to work tomorrow.
                        Electricity is going to be non-existent at night if the Elon Musks of the world get their way. When we get all our power from fairy farts and sunbeams then night time electricity will be damn valuable.

Elon Musk is the biggest scam artist of our time. The only thing he's good at is extracting tax dollars for his own use.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180803_160912.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	766636
                          Ran across these two identical model 3's charging at a rest stop in Blanding, Ut.

Nice looking cars.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...