• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

German farmers looking for a billion

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Canadian farmers and their representatives try to go against other countries treasuries....

****ing stupid lot aren't we?????

Quebec farmers say they are hurt and need help with wheat.

Sask man and Alberta groups dead silence

Ah Canada

Comment

Saskpulse is quiet on the pulse tariff.....the very least they should ask for is a bailout like the steel companies got ....then the equivalent of what trump has announced....

Dead ****ing silence. ....

But it speaks volumes....

Comment

Yep our useless fools who are on these groups are idiots. It’s all about the trips and perdiem

Comment

Get your check offs back, maybe will get the message from farmers.

Comment

I must interrupt here:
            This should be Gerpeople farmers.
            My wife was on Facebook with friends and and one of friends posted that as she is now
            In peoplepause she no longer has peoplestruation or uses peoplehole covers.
            We are from Peopletoba after all
            Yup.

Comment

Can’t get the pulse check off back great system

Comment

Yes, it is so much better to make anonymous posts on a obscure chat forum and bitch/complain about our system. Why even consider running for a board position, taking time away from your farm and family to try and make things better for all farmers? Sure, there are all the perks, like a trip to Swift Current in February, wow. There is also the joy/challenge of trying to articulate information and concerns to a federal politician who can’t pronounce Saskatchewan nor feign the slightest bit of concern for the Ag industry he is responsible for.
                Ya, what type of idiot would run and serve on these boards...

Comment

Originally posted by Quadtrack View Post
                  Yes, it is so much better to make anonymous posts on a obscure chat forum and bitch/complain about our system. Why even consider running for a board position, taking time away from your farm and family to try and make things better for all farmers? Sure, there are all the perks, like a trip to Swift Current in February, wow. There is also the joy/challenge of trying to articulate information and concerns to a federal politician who can’t pronounce Saskatchewan nor feign the slightest bit of concern for the Ag industry he is responsible for.
                  Ya, what type of idiot would run and serve on these boards...
                  Apparently lots of idiots do run....and that is why we have the mess we do.

When I pay someone to do a job I don't expect to have to check their work and then have them say "do it yourself"....thats just arrogance.

I hear it all the time," why don't you do this or that"....my response is why don't you just listen....nothing pisses me off more than hearing someone in these positions say thats a good idea and then never act on it.

I have been asking a few questions about different things lately and the deferral now is how stupid macauley is,,,,,thats a given so work around it...

asked about some political stuff.... you guys wouldn't believe the response .... actually referred to my posts on this site as to why he couldn't change my mind or provide me his position....

Comment

If you put 4 farmers in a room you are likely to get 5 different opinions on many subjects. Governments and industry like it that way because then they don't have to do much.

Hey but shouldn't the market decide how agriculture works? That is the way of the world we live in. Squeezing as much profit out of farmers is the name of the game. Everyone for themselves.

The railroads, grain companies, and input suppliers always have your best interests in mind when they make their decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      If you put 4 farmers in a room you are likely to get 5 different opinions on many subjects. Governments and industry like it that way because then they don't have to do much.

Hey but shouldn't the market decide how agriculture works? That is the way of the world we live in. Squeezing as much profit out of farmers is the name of the game. Everyone for themselves.

The railroads, grain companies, and input suppliers always have your best interests in mind when they make their decisions.
                      The market decides everything until the governments of countries that give a shit do adhoc payments to ensure farmers stay in business....cheap food is easier than having to actually pay for it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.