• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cost of asylum seekers?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cost of asylum seekers?

What in the world is the cost of this? Now hotels and motels are used because no place left for cities to put them. And how do they afford housing in the big cities? Anyone try ever even renting there?
    Something tells me either they re using sask party accountants and don't have a clue what the cost is or we re being misinformed. We do not have that kind of economy to do this.
    At the same time the seniors who have worked and built many things with their
    Tax money are living like peasants barely affording food. Veterans are being forgotten. Bananas to say the least never mind the obvious terrorist threat. What was it 50 admittedly they have no idea where they are. When was that 50
    Number arrived at? Likely years ago not counting the ones since I'd bet.

And didn't trump say he won the war so why are they still leaving?

Also send trump the bill they are coming in from the USA if it's good for him to do to Mexico it's good for us to do to
    Them.

Comment

Not Trumps problem. Bullet beween the eyes solves illegal crossing real quick. I can only hope they start causing lots of problems in Toronto and teach the Trudeau lovers a lesson.

Comment

Trudeau invited them all to Canada on Twitter. He was trying to show up Trump but it backfired and will cost us billions and likely lives as well.
        If bleeding hearts keep voting Liberal the free loaders and criminals will keep pouring in.

All we have to do is enforce our existing border laws to stop this but it seems that’s not a reality with PM Groper.

Comment

This Polish MP has an opinion on who should be paying for the problem and the anchor offers the same, empty excuses - outright falsehoods - of what caused the crisis:

https://twitter.com/The_Newsmakers/status/1024323813302054913 https://twitter.com/The_Newsmakers/status/1024323813302054913

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
            This Polish MP has an opinion on who should be paying for the problem and the anchor offers the same, empty excuses - outright falsehoods - of what caused the crisis:

https://twitter.com/The_Newsmakers/status/1024323813302054913 https://twitter.com/The_Newsmakers/status/1024323813302054913
            100% correct where are those rich Muslim countries? Are they worried they would become unstable if they let the others in???????

I think it's high time we be told what this all costs us. Money talks so what's the bill? Big part of why there is a carbon tax is my guess

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
              What in the world is the cost of this? Now hotels and motels are used because no place left for cities to put them. And how do they afford housing in the big cities? Anyone try ever even renting there?
              Something tells me either they re using sask party accountants and don't have a clue what the cost is or we re being misinformed. We do not have that kind of economy to do this.
              At the same time the seniors who have worked and built many things with their
              Tax money are living like peasants barely affording food. Veterans are being forgotten. Bananas to say the least never mind the obvious terrorist threat. What was it 50 admittedly they have no idea where they are. When was that 50
              Number arrived at? Likely years ago not counting the ones since I'd bet.

And didn't trump say he won the war so why are they still leaving?

Yep, Big Wheel, while we shower imigrants with more money than they would have seen in a lifetime, we have seniors and special needs children suffering. Have you ever seen the condition of full-care homes in Regina? It is Pathetic with a capital ”p”. There has not been a public care facility built in Regina since the seventies. That’s more than 40 years. It’s a shame when we are blowing billions on “ carbon capture” , “stadiums” and “overpasses” and we make our seniors live in conditions with 4 in one room, sharing a sub-standard bathroom, linoleum worn right out, rodents and filth. Shame on politicians! Is this compassionate care?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.