• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage tractor pulls

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage tractor pulls

Not sure how many of you have had the chance to watch vintage tractor pulls.it sure is awesome to watch the old tractors of all makes and sizes show there stuff.
    Last Sunday at Bruno was awesome with 37 tractors.
    Pics of our Daughter and son in law take their tractors down the track.

Thunder on the Prairies in Odessa Sk. Got there two years ago, might go next year...a huge effort put on by that community....kudos to them!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
      Thunder on the Prairies in Odessa Sk. Got there two years ago, might go next year...a huge effort put on by that community....kudos to them!
      I love the vintage tractor pulls...what date is the Odessa show?

I always think about my great grandfather and great uncles in the field at 5:00 am in May 1948 on a cold morning starting the pony motor, holding their tongue the right way praying it would start the John DEERE R diesel to pull the drill. Real men that loved the land and worked like crazy to make a life for their family in the middle of nowhere.

The older I get the more I appreciate the work and effort of those that have gone before me.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	F4BC6D05-D725-4F6A-AA67-DEEF22D2EE99.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	766606

This one isn’t ready but they are fun to watch.

Yorkton in two weeks.

Comment

The Oliver was an amazing tractor in its day!

Comment

Thanks for the pic's Its always fun to watch the old girls pull!

Comment

The Odessa pulls were on July 6&7 this year...I can only assume they will be around that time next year too. Next year is the fifth year they will have put it on.

Comment

Kelvington this weekend.
                Nokomis is on the 11th.
                Humboldt is on the 18th..

Comment

This was Sheho last year. Went to Farm Progress this year and going to Yorkton Show this weekend

Comment

Sorry Guys. Guess i have to figure out how to send a video first. More vintage around here then the tractors. LOL

Comment

Thunder in the Parkland: Truck & Tractor Pulls
                      August 17 @ 6:30 pm - August 18 @ 10:00 pm

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...