• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whopper of a crop coming FAST

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whopper of a crop coming FAST

Party on fellows, good times are here...
    http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/20/107614-Crop%20Report%20July%2017%20to%2023,%202018%20-%20Printer%20Friendly.pdf http://publications.gov.sk.ca/documents/20/107614-Crop%20Report%20July%2017%20to%2023,%202018%20-%20Printer%20Friendly.pdf

Yep no problem in sask it’s fake news. All is well big crops big crops drop prices.

F$&k what a joke most will have less to way less than last year.

Party on sask ag and Food will never say it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      Yep no problem in sask it’s fake news. All is well big crops big crops drop prices.

F$&k what a joke most will have less to way less than last year.

Party on sask ag and Food will never say it like it is.
      Isn't it for sure a joke; and the Ndp did it also but this is not Ndp this is sask party government that claimed to know better.
      There are some good crops but for the many many people that don't have a good crop coming the last thing you want is the government saying how big the crop is. Because that same government ruined the agristability program to the point of almost extinction so many have dropped it.

Comment

Some one prove that there is a big crop coming.....in the states they are doing a wheat tour with estimates every day by counting heads....

Where is that transparent report in Canada as part of the open market???? in the states that includes tour reports and massive ad hoc payments(12 billion)

Comment

Yea it pisses me off since I worked for sask ag and Good and she wouldn’t let me be a crop reporter back then.

NDP lied and sask is no different.

Also how come all grain company reps keep saying it’s a good crop coming on average. **** do they drive around with blinders on.

Oh well that’s why I created the crop report say it like it is in your area.

When we had the floods I told it sucked

Comment

Farm link drank the same kool aid....

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1KG2JK?__twitter_impression=true

Comment

north of 16 good again. here in EC sask it sucks bad. WC similiar.

Comment

hate to say it , but sure looks good around here. maybe everyone does get their turn

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                  Farm link drank the same kool aid....

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1KG2JK?__twitter_impression=true
                  do people actually pay this outfit money , what a crock of shit?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
                    sask crop insurance said canola all went 50 bu to thee acre last year !

This year isn't any different !

Drought or flood theys screwin yous !
                    The crop tour is calling for a prairie 42 bpa average this year vs 41 last year.
                    Wheat 54 bpa average??

If that’s accurate get the railways ready.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      do people actually pay this outfit money , what a crock of shit?

Maybe they don't work for producers ... they only need access to their fields

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                        Maybe they don't work for producers ... they only need access to their fields
                        I don't get it? What is your issue?

Comment

Cutting barley to bale.do not want to buy more granaries.

Comment

All I have to say is “ say is for **** sakes, go for a drive” . .... if you have any common sense whatsoever based on basically zero sub soil moisture in 75% of western Canada 🇨🇦.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              All I have to say is “ say is for **** sakes, go for a drive” . .... if you have any common sense whatsoever based on basically zero sub soil moisture in 75% of western Canada 🇨🇦.
                              No kidding!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.