• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another question to the 12 billion????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question to the 12 billion????

If the canola market is related to the soybean market as I always read in market reports.....if the 12 Billion just announced in the states affects the market ...how does canola react?

If those two markets work in tandem ...how doesn't our government not respond as well or question that US ad hoc payment?

And why the **** isn't anyone in Canada talking about the Pulse Tariff and its billion dollar hurt to the economy??????

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    If the canola market is related to the soybean market as I always read in market reports.....if the 12 Billion just announced in the states affects the market ...how does canola react?

If those two markets work in tandem ...how doesn't our government not respond as well or question that US ad hoc payment?

And why the **** isn't anyone in Canada talking about the Pulse Tariff and its billion dollar hurt to the economy??????
    Because taking it in the ass is the new "Canadian value" ..... I could drum up a rant for pages using the cheap cliches the govt peddles as values but they simply don't care as seen by their priority of summer vacation over negotiating nafta. They had no problem last summer rolling out a fresh line of tax proposals against us. Our game plan is playing the victim as far as grain goes. Steel aluminium lumber cars and dairy are the untouchables did I miss anything? #Metoo

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
      Because taking it in the ass is the new "Canadian value" ..... I could drum up a rant for pages using the cheap cliches the govt peddles as values but they simply don't care as seen by their priority of summer vacation over negotiating nafta. They had no problem last summer rolling out a fresh line of tax proposals against us. Our game plan is playing the victim as far as grain goes. Steel aluminium lumber cars and dairy are the untouchables did I miss anything? #Metoo
      Not defending the liberals at all but
      Show me one conservative that is talking about subsidizing the agriculture industry? And I don't mean a stupid statement like the current programs are working like they also have said when they were in government. There is no political party in Canada that understands or cares what is going on. And the reason is we have some yoyo farmers that will always vote the way they do neither party is afraid of a major shift in the rural vote across the country. We even have some farmers on here state we can t have subsidies because it will hurt some other countries feelings. Hahaha. Does 12 billion hurt our feelings??? It sure as hell will once the effect occurs.
      But why isn't canola rising steadily? Wre the beans going to be sold indirectly to china anyway via through different countries without tariffs? Which would mean lower bean prices for
      China and a bill to the USA government?

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
        Start a new trend. #Farmerstoo.

Comment

I would think the chineee must be laughing their asses off as the USA just paid to subsidize cheap beans for the Chinese to buy. Hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Because when Canadians (and politicians) think ‘farmer’, they think dairy and the romanticized notion of a milkmaid squatting on a bucket squeezing a cow tit. Henceforth, dairy gets the $$$

Comment

Laugh of the ****ing day !!!

the big wheel, "Not defending the liberals at all but..."

That's all you ****ing do !!!

Your just some NDPer, sittin' in a city office somewhere, trolling this website !

Do you know anything about farming, or just what Nettie Wiebe has told you?

Were on to you wheelie

Comment

Originally posted by beaverdam View Post
                Laugh of the ****ing day !!!

the big wheel, "Not defending the liberals at all but..."

That's all you ****ing do !!!

Your just some NDPer, sittin' in a city office somewhere, trolling this website !

Do you know anything about farming, or just what Nettie Wiebe has told you?

Were on to you wheelie
                Hahaha dream on have farmed more than you ll drive by in your life.

You paid off cronies that get hired to troll real farmers should maybe answer the questions and read the posts. You can't handle the truth of which is name the conservatives that are out saying farmers should be compensated for pulse losses and the other losses about to come? Obviously when I say that I m also criticizing the liberals as they are the government and aren't doing a *** thing.

But you useless oil owned Prks just want to get reelected because the liberals are so bad how about getting re elected by actually putting it out there what you think and then do it.

Because as a farmer I can tell you the worse changes to the agristability programs came under Harper and wall because neither wanted to pay anything to farmers but have lined up things to pay the al katib types. Remember the photo opps with Stevie? Where did all that money go? Where did all the money for improved rail improved chemical prices improved grading where did it all go under either of these governments?

How many times do I have to state how wrong the immigration and agri policy is? But the fact is beavertooth is you can't ever provide an answer as to what the conservatives will do or have done.

Comment

And further more Billy you better tell Stevie to stay the fk out of this political situation. He was a loser that got hammered by a drugged out dunce which tells it all. The momentum is for Andrew right now so tell him to sit the fk in he corner of you want the gov changed next time around as I do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                    Hahaha dream on have farmed more than you ll drive by in your life.

Because as a farmer I can tell you the worse changes to the agristability programs came under Harper and wall because neither wanted to pay anything to farmers but have lined up things to pay the al katib types. Remember the photo opps with Stevie? Where did all that money go? Where did all the money for improved rail improved chemical prices improved grading where did it all go under either of these governments?

How many times do I have to state how wrong the immigration and agri policy is? But the fact is beavertooth is you can't ever provide an answer as to what the conservatives will do or have done.
                    BW, I agree there was no one, No One worse than Stevie Harpoon for gutting agriculture programs and destroying PFRA, and I could go on for a day. And to think I voted for him, donated and knocked on doors. Now we have Drama Queen with his goofy cabinet, being totally embarassing and spewing money on terrorists, Climate Barbies and off-shore “buddies”. What the “f” is going on? Maybe Scheer, with some help from decent advisors can turn this bus around. Hoping!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      BW, I agree there was no one, No One worse than Stevie Harpoon for gutting agriculture programs and destroying PFRA, and I could go on for a day. And to think I voted for him, donated and knocked on doors. Now we have Drama Queen with his goofy cabinet, being totally embarassing and spewing money on terrorists, Climate Barbies and off-shore “buddies”. What the “f” is going on? Maybe Scheer, with some help from decent advisors can turn this bus around. Hoping!
                      then there is the Bronfman link to that cult..... you can't get better negative campaign gift that that????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...