• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the open and free market includes a 12B dollar bailout

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the open and free market includes a 12B dollar bailout

So thats how the open market works.....wonder how all the experts that talk about open markets in Canada compete with that....tariffs in the US mean government help....

what about that pulse tariff for Canadian farmers?

we are shit out of luck....

Bitch away at me and tell me how great it is but my farm can't compete against the US treasury and this 12 billion dollar bailout proves it.

Don't hold your breath Bucket.

They must think there hasn't been an affect yet.

As long as the land "investors" aren't affected is all that matters.

Indian tariffs on Canadian Pulses... Maybe AGT will get the support.

US bailout or "support" for their Ag Industry... Where do they get the money?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

The money for the most part of this bailout will get circulated ....thats how they can justify it.

Canada's farm programs are based on selling out to an investors group....not maintaining or building rural western Canada with young farmers/businessmen. Sort of sad when I see the energy of young people in primary production but can't afford to start...

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post

Pulse Board and provincial government-maybe federal too will look after Murad.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Pulse Board and provincial government-maybe federal too will look after Murad.
          look after Murad????? No kidding there are dots that are easily connected there....

But the banks love his story to the tune of 400 million...more than what the government used to help farmers out in 2010 with flooding....go figure...

BUT ....AGT can't survive without peasant farmers....can he?

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            So thats how the open market works.....wonder how all the experts that talk about open markets in Canada compete with that....tariffs in the US mean government help....

what about that pulse tariff for Canadian farmers?

we are shit out of luck....

Bitch away at me and tell me how great it is but my farm can't compete against the US treasury and this 12 billion dollar bailout proves it.
            Solid points Bucket.
            You and a few others have mentioned the idea of matching the USA farm bill.
            Involving our Armed Forces for grain transportation, maintenance, logistics, etc should also be looked at to match their Mississippi River program.

This would improve the GDP of rural prairie provinces.

The only negative outcome could be land prices, rent prices due to more farmers in primary production. (These topics are discussed lots on Agriville.)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...