• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need testers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need testers

Looking for guys willing to test specialized field detection technology that discovers, analyzes, tracks, and logs weather soil insect and disease vectors and provides you with critical decision making information.

Ideally looking in SK Ab and Mb. Fields must be "off the beaten path"

You will be required to sign a non disclosure and confidentially agreement.

Data collected and produced about your fields will not be shared sold or aggregated and is protected under Canada's PIPEDA legistlation.

Installation is 10 minutes and data will be available instantly on your cellphone and computer

This is cutting edge technology in a pre commercialized state.

I have a few quarters down the end of no exit roads, trees all around, and no or few farming neighbors, very interested to be involved. West Central AB

Comment

Sounds neat. I could provide you with what you’re needing. Nw sk

Comment

Interested, need to know more details, such as length of trials, size of hardware, what kinda of pests and diseases. We already trap and count Berthas, really interested in some of this new scloretinia detection.

Comment

would be interested like the idea of less chemicals on my farm does it track soil biology

Comment

We can help out on land north of pilot butte.

Comment

What happens in the Ghetto stays in the Ghetto and no one cares either.

Insignificant
              Inconsequential

Comment

SE Sk. Send some contact info, I’d likely have a test rat quarter kicking around.

Comment

Hi Klause,

I would love to hear more about your project and see if we can support you in anyway.

Send me an email and let's try to catch up on the phone.

Take care,

Joe Dales
                  joe.dales@farms.com
                  877 438-5729 x5013

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...