• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday radar and weather

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday radar and weather

Sumdumguy, what do you think of that radar this afternoon?

Moses must be in Regina parting the rain clouds again!

Looks like some people are getting "moisture", hopefully its not the hard kind.

Stoopid windy here all day so far.
    Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 21, 2018, 15:59.

So far 4 tenths of nice slow rain..

Comment

Zero at Canora, zero at farm and looks like zero in Regina.
      Some ugly radar

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        Sumdumguy, what do you think of that radar this afternoon?

Moses must be in Regina parting the rain clouds again!

Looks like some people are getting "moisture", hopefully its not the hard kind.

Stoopid windy here all day so far.
        Am sitting in Toronto airport pissed at that weather pattern, any other stupid questions, Farmaholic? But you know, it’s too late, now just keep disease away and don’t paste those lentils to the ground. The weather may cool down a bit and that will help. Maybe once I am out of the country it will rain, nice gentle inch down the quacks, Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          Am sitting in Toronto airport pissed at that weather pattern, any other stupid questions, Farmaholic? But you know, it’s too late, now just keep disease away and don’t paste those lentils to the ground. The weather may cool down a bit and that will help. Maybe once I am out of the country it will rain, nice gentle inch down the quacks, Jack.
          Oh I'm full of those kinds of questions....you don't have enough time because a fool can ask more questions than a wise man can answer.

Vive la France.... 🇫🇷

Comment

Maybe I can bring the rain in Spain to de plain.

Comment

https://youtu.be/HAIB1XntN0w

Beware of the amorous French, who don't like to take no for an answer, "before the Me too movement"...

Vive la Résistance...

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                So far 4 tenths of nice slow rain..
                Rain - what's that again? it's been so long I've forgotten....

Comment

Murray Lake last night .....

I am sure there will be more issues when folks get out and about this morning.
                  Nasty wind and hail in areas out here last night.

Comment

Yikes

Comment

We got a litte shower overnight here in Regina. Not a lot but we will take it. Much cooler weather in the forecast too.

Comment

.22 of an inch this morning. It was a nice rain, too bad it couldn't have lasted longer.

Comment

Hail adjusters tell me they are busy......sounds like yesterday had significant hail in areas.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                            .22 of an inch this morning. It was a nice rain, too bad it couldn't have lasted longer.
                            Same here a welcome sound at 4am. Gives the crop a reprieve from the brutal conditions.

Comment

Haven't went and read the weather yet but as of last night at 9 we have had 4/10 ths of a nice slow rain. Canola should fill right to the top this year. Here in the NE our canola flowering weather has been very similar to 2016 except we didn't get the 2-3 weeks of forest fire smoke haze this year, you know what the say about guys with a big carbon footprint.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.