• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Producer Declarations

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Producer Declarations

That time of year again , sign your life away . Was just thinking we should get one of our farmer funded “farm groups” to print one up for the elevators srating that ;
    1) probed samples are ALWAYS representative of the load
    2) one sample is never contaminated from the prior sample
    3) probed samples are never mixed up in the “back room”
    4) moisture and protien testers are never ”tweaked”
    5)dockage is bever “added” to a producers grain
    6) proper dockage screen is always used
    Anyone got anything to add , signing these declarations is like signing a blank check

probe is always sanitized between each truck load sampled.

Comment

Used to have to fill out a permit book. Just to sell wheat or barley. Felt like I lived in a Soviet regime . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
        Used to have to fill out a permit book. Just to sell wheat or barley. Felt like I lived in a Soviet regime . . .
        Declarations are even worse. Farmers take all the risk and responsibilities.
        It isn't against the law to mix classes it is against the law for elevators to grade it wrong. You are allowed a given amount of other classes in each grade from #1 to feed.

Comment

Dockage or using proper screens? Hell I'd "consider" my local elevator if they even turned their Carter dockage machine ON! Its 1.5% dockage whether it's there or not.

Comment

Originally posted by helmsdale View Post
            Dockage or using proper screens? Hell I'd "consider" my local elevator if they even turned their Carter dockage machine ON! Its 1.5% dockage whether it's there or not.
            Dumped leftover seed wheat at elevator. They said 1% dockage . I said even on clean seed ? He said why didnt you tell me it was clean seed ? I said what the **** is the probe for ?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...