• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CWB sale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CWB sale

Article in Mb Cooperator re CWB sale and up to $21,7xx to each farmer.

But seems to be no completion/finalization?

Originally posted by samhill View Post
    Article in Mb Cooperator re CWB sale and up to $21,7xx to each farmer.

But seems to be no completion/finalization?
    Yeah, they are tracking down the farmers that supported the CWB, those that wanted it destroyed won't get a cheque.

Comment

.....fake news.

Re: G3 Farmer's Equity allocations

It will be interesting to see how the $5/tonne patronage equity will be handled once the Companie's mandated total allocation allotment has been reached. No one knows if the $5 will be $2.50 or $10.00 once a true value is assigned....right now all they are is "units". "SWP/Viterra" revisited?

Apparently not all "units" have yet been allocated.

We don't have a G3 on our doorstep so haven't done much business with them. Anyone who deals with them regularly know what's happening with the "equity/units"...from the "statements" I receive...not much...yet.
      Last edited by farmaholic; Jul 14, 2018, 16:36.

Comment

Sale of CWB ?? You mean give away . Government told the Saudis if they promised to build some infrastructure in the future ,they could have CWB and all assets!!

Kind of like going to buy a house and the owner says "you can have it for Free, as long as you promise to build a deck !

The ritzcracker was quite a negotiater

Comment

More or less $500 year.

Less

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
            .....fake news.

Re: G3 Farmer's Equity allocations

It will be interesting to see how the $5/tonne patronage equity will be handled once the Companie's mandated total allocation allotment has been reached. No one knows if the $5 will be $2.50 or $10.00 once a true value is assigned....right now all they are is "units". "SWP/Viterra" revisited?

Apparently not all "units" have yet been allocated.

We don't have a G3 on our doorstep so haven't done much business with them. Anyone who deals with them regularly know what's happening with the "equity/units"...from the "statements" I receive...not much...yet.
            If you phone the G3 office in Calgary they will inform you that your equity can be cashed in but you must be 75 years old or older.

Comment

O88....some days I feel like I'm 75 years old but I'm no where close yet.

Stoopid equity programs....who needs it at 75 after inflation eroded its value.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...