• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never a Dull Moment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never a Dull Moment

Never a dull moment around the Biggar area. High speed chase early this am. And now a standoff east of town. I know people in the area and they are sending me the info.

Originally posted by FarmerSmuck View Post
    Never a dull moment around the Biggar area. High speed chase early this am. And now a standoff east of town. I know people in the area and they are sending me the info.
    Sadly not a surprise at all.
    Hopefully no innocent people hurt .
    Drugs and theft out of control in the whole NW

Comment

Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Had to chase some deadbeats out of the yard the other night. Came before dark which was unusual. Two women and one guy in a mini van took off after I came out of the house. Followed them for a few miles and hope they don’t come back. Growing tired of this crap already.

Miss the days of not locking a thing which was only 4 years ago here.

Comment

Two unemployed men, two women terrorizing and stealing on a weekday.
        5 hour police standoff with highway shut down..........15 charges.

Soft sentences coming up and they will be repeat offenders by 2020?

Comment

Yes but of course they are obviously really nice people and somehow it will be someone else s fault. Maybe because of something not even done to them 100 or 50 or 10 years ago. More free money needed for the drugs and gas in the tank to drive around steal.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.