• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lotto Rain Max

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lotto Rain Max

So who won the grand prize?

We barely ended up with a free play from yesterday's draw with .21 of an inch.

Wasn't us (again) got about 21 drops overnight. Haven't had anything worthwhile since the hailstorm June 14th.

Comment

Depending on what happens today but right now we won! Not a drop.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
        Depending on what happens today but right now we won! Not a drop.
        Interesting perspective.

Comment

Lightning, Thunder, Wind, Spit. Ah, summer storm in Regina.

Oh, I forgot about the rain.

By the look of my grass this morning not much.

Comment

2.5 inches evening and overnight NW of Saskatoon. Few puddles but we needed the rain. Hail the past weekend hurt a strip of crops.

Comment

12/100. Fairly dry so not really enough to make a difference

Comment

beautiful, nothing here yet

Comment

1/2 inch on my side of city East south. Grass sucked it up it was brown.

Comment

2.5” West of Saskatoon and still raining. Calling for another 1” this am. That puts us at 9” since snow melt.

Comment

After the hail and rain on some of it a couple of days ago. The rest, most in need of it, finally got a shot.
                      It took a beating, but there should a crop there now.
                      Will be interesting. Have early seeded peas beside
                      Very late seeded. On the driest stuff . Guessing the late will do better.
                      Pouring rain as I type now

Comment

East of Red Deer. .55 inches in last 24 hrs. That puts rain total at my house at about 4.2 inches since snow melt. If you go 4 miles west 1 inch less for the year. I was talking to a trucker yesterday who lived a bit North and west of Meeting Creek, as of yesterday morning they were still under 1 inch of rain since snow melt. Rain is certainly like a lottery this year.

One a different note, finished putting up the bit of hay I do. First field 6 miles west of me yielded one third of a bale per acre, second field 1/2 mile west yielded 1 1/3 bales per acre. Rough year for hay!
                        Last edited by Hamloc; Jul 11, 2018, 07:58.

Comment

1.8 inches here with neighbours reporting up to 2.5. We dont get many rains like this usually especially in July. Should be good for a while now.

Comment

9/10ths, didn't want any, didn't need any. Would just like to see the crop dry out for once, so much humidity every morning, not good in the fight against leaf diseases. Over 12" since Apr 1st, most of it coming after planting..

Comment

1.5 to 2 in so far in the past 12 hrs , can breathe a little easier now . Should fill canola , peas and cereals . Soybeans and Blackbeans will need one more shot at end of July . Was desperately needed again in this area

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...