• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Challenge

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Challenge

There's a lot of you that go on vacations on here...

Instead of Florida, Hawaii, or the every popular $hithole Mexico, travel to some of the world's treasures. Dubai, Buenos Aires, Sau Paulo or Rio, Astana, Moscow, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Riyadh, Sharjah, Ankara, or Shanghai.

The world is huge... and the developing world showcases a lot of what humanity is able to accomplish... a lot more so than western Europe or North America.

Catch an exotic disease or get stabbed and get to experience the health care system in the developing world. Sounds like a great plan!

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
      Catch an exotic disease or get stabbed and get to experience the health care system in the developing world. Sounds like a great plan!
      No different than Mexico.

Comment

The challenge will be , for us normal folk , is going to be able to afford anything after paying for fuel and extra carbon tax b/S taxes. Overseas vacations will be completely out of the picture for most of us going forward.
        Should have done that 20 years ago before kids came along I guess

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
          The challenge will be , for us normal folk , is going to be able to afford anything after paying for fuel and extra carbon tax b/S taxes. Overseas vacations will be completely out of the picture for most of us going forward.
          Dubai really! Ive been there that place is my definition of shithole. Mexico is my favorite.

Comment

An objective test of how great those places are is to ask yourself if you would want to stand trial in any of them over canada. I thought so.

Shiny buildings dont tell the whole story.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              An objective test of how great those places are is to ask yourself if you would want to stand trial in any of them over canada. I thought so.

Shiny buildings dont tell the whole story.

Argentina's president doesn't publicly criticize a court decision that's brought down by a jury of peers...

I'm not sure about other countries tries I've mentioned... But don't recall anything like that in the news.

#perceptioniseverything

Comment

We should be travelling in our own backyard,plasces like Quebec and the maritimes

Comment

"Dubai, Buenos Aires, Sau Paulo or Rio, Astana, Moscow, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Riyadh, Sharjah, Ankara, or Shanghai."

Of the ones listed above, which have you holidayed at and would recommended to others. Buenos Aires is the only one I would go visit.

Moscow great place for all the Putin admirers on here to go visit.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                    LOL, the same "normal folk" that were upset at the possibility of having to pay an increased tax rate on their income over $200,000 once all their expenses were paid?
                    Carbon tax putting vacations out of the picture? - come on the carbon tax is a fraction of the price increases regularly put on fuel by the oil companies.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                      LOL, the same "normal folk" that were upset at the possibility of having to pay an increased tax rate on their income over $200,000 once all their expenses were paid?
                      Carbon tax putting vacations out of the picture? - come on the carbon tax is a fraction of the price increases regularly put on fuel by the oil companies.
                      You realize you have to pay your land payments, your machinery payments, your bin payments, your home mortgage (for some of us) payments with that income... right?

Comment

Originally posted by Klause View Post
                        You realize you have to pay your land payments, your machinery payments, your bin payments, your home mortgage (for some of us) payments with that income... right?
                        Yup how much is enough,, Just a little bit more.

Comment

I won’t vacation in the USA until there is a change in attitude of the govt there. China said it was too hostile for its countrymen so it’s too hostile for my family too. Really feel sad things are devolving to this but if the leadership wants to stick it to us no matter how much of a moron we have for a leader we don’t feel welcome. They know this too. I’d like to travel Argentina Brazil Uruguay etc. Even Canada itself. Maybe visit relatives down east. Tourism is a big driver in some parts of the world. When it is perceived the people or govt is unwelcoming tourism goes to hell.

Comment

Next trip is to Dublin, train to London, then Paris, rent a car there to south of France and Italy and back home from Paris.

Comment

Thought London was great.
                              Next March we are booked for
                              China. I might lose it sitting in a plane that long.
                              Have a cousin that worked in
                              Dubai. He never wants to go back.
                              Billionaire s getting things built
                              By African migrant workers making
                              virtually nothing.
                              Pay them nothing , if they get sick or old send them home.

That would be Donald Trump s
                              Kind of place

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...