• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sprayer down and AGCO is useless

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprayer down and AGCO is useless

We have a 7650 spray coupe with a hydraulic pump that chewed itself up and AGCO says there isn’t one in North America. Says it’s on back order from the manufacturer (danfoss) and isn’t available till June 30. We’ve tried every wrecker we can think of and nobody has such a critter. Dad is headed into Edmonton to check with a bunch of hydraulic shops to see if they can rebuild or find something close and make it work.

Just curious if anyone knows of a wrecked machine somewhere in the countryside.

Thanks in advance

The part # is WR123745

$263.21: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/WR123745/322846137078 https://www.ebay.ca/itm/WR123745/322846137078

Need numbers off the pump. Sure I can source one in a few minutes. Looks like a standard gear pump actually. Princess Auto may have one of the right displacement, rotation, size.
    Last edited by Klause; Jun 21, 2018, 11:32.

Comment

We found that on eBay too but they don’t do international shipping. Sent a message to him awaiting a response but not sure if there’s a way around that. The priority valve for the steering and brakes is built into the pump which complicates things as well.

The tag had the AGCO number on it and the stamped danfoss number is 163D1427

Thanks for looking

Comment

A neighbor had the same kind of issue with his Wilmar Eagle. I don't know how he resolved the problem but I think he ended up with a spare if it ever happens again.

Comment

A neighbor had the same kind of issue with his Wilmar Eagle. I don't know how he resolved the problem but I think he ended up with a spare if it ever happens again. If you're keeping the sprayer it would keep a spare. Are the front the same as the back?

Would your local dealer do a dealership inventory search...but that doesn't always guarantee that the part is visible to searching dealers if the pump isn't entered into inventory. A way of hiding inventory from other dealerships.

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post
            We found that on eBay too but they don’t do international shipping. Sent a message to him awaiting a response but not sure if there’s a way around that. The priority valve for the steering and brakes is built into the pump which complicates things as well.

The tag had the AGCO number on it and the stamped danfoss number is 163D1427

Thanks for looking
            What's your email address? I'll send you the technical document for that pump... You can have one built. They are not specialized to AGCO and neither is the pressure/flow valves built into them.

Also there should be a number on it like
            DE1L-25SH-BB-N104-NNN-000-AJ-AN-NNN

Comment

Klause my email has been sent👍

We found a dealer in Iowa that has one in a warehouse in Washington state and just awaiting shipping timeframe and cost. Hopefully can be rolling again soon. Struck out in town so hopefully this pans out.

Comment

Speaking of Wilmar Eagles, I have a 2005 8650 that I am wrecking. LH rear wheel motor gone and a few hoses I have stolen over the years. 8.3L cummins with 2800 hrs on it.

Comment

Long shot but try Pentagon farm center as they are a dealer for the MAKO sprayer which is making a new version of the spray coupe. I saw one of them on display at a dealership. Like use the same pump. It is not like Danfoss is uncommon.

Comment

You likely already did but call Trochu Motors, they've sold tonnes of Spray Coupes over the years and have awesome parts and service guys. Wouldnt be surprised if they would have parts machine anyhow since they pretty much have every empty space in town filled up with equipment ranging from brand new to hasnt run in 10yrs side by side.

Comment

AJL pentagon was our second call we made as they’re usually really good for parts.

GDR we didn’t think of Trochu but the dealer search came up empty unless they keep some stock “hidden” from the system.

The warehouse it turns out won’t ship to Canada so it was going to get here Tuesday instead of Saturday. Then a hydraulic shop in Nisku called back and could have one here for $500 on Monday instead of $1800 on Tuesday. Made that decision easy.

Just finished putting bearings in a disk to go run over some clearing we did in the winter on the hottest day of the year so far. My wife brought us slurpees home from town and just enjoying them now. 🌞

Thanks for all the tips and I hope everyone is enjoying their day in paradise. 😎

Comment

It's been a bit since I ran a Coupe.

What does the pump have to do?

Arn't those units Mechanical drive with actuators to swing booms?

Comment

Try this link to see if you can find alternative to get you going before the dreaded weekend.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/Hydraulics/Hydraulic-Pumps/Gear-Pumps/

Don't let OEM cause you unnecessary concern.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                            It's been a bit since I ran a Coupe.

What does the pump have to do?

Arn't those units Mechanical drive with actuators to swing booms?
                            These are mechanical drive units which is really good.

All this pump does is control the booms, steering, brakes, and runs the product pump.

Comment

I thought they were at least rear wheel hydro drive, sorry woodland.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.