• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

News from Canada's Farm Progress Show in Regina this week - drop by and say hello.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News from Canada's Farm Progress Show in Regina this week - drop by and say hello.

Hi Everyone,

If you want to get together face to face this week to discuss Agriville.com or share anything...sorry we don't have much influence over the crazy volatility in the grain markets....Nicole and I are going to be in Regina this week if you are planning to visit the show.

Visit the Farms.com and Agriville.com team at Booth 11005 Hall 11 in the International Trade Centre at Canada's Farm Progress Show in Regina.

We will be posting some of the news here and you can follow us on www.Twitter.com/Agriville as well.

Thanks and please drop by to say hello,

Joe Dales

New Massey/ more Fendt combine

Comment

World trade war killing prices will sure dampen enthusiasm, keep wallets closed. Real tired of the whole deal....sorry young guys...but it will pass, always did, tough to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        World trade war killing prices will sure dampen enthusiasm, keep wallets closed. Real tired of the whole deal....sorry young guys...but it will pass, always did, tough to wait.
        I am younger than you and it just doesn’t interest me either. Not even a bit.

Comment

It’s a place to kick Tires visit maybe talk to a few company reps have a beer etc

Comment

Sf3, get out of the turnip patch!!!

Comment

SF3- what are you feeding those cabbages?

Comment

I told him it was pathetic, and he was considering working it under.....poor guy....🍀

Comment

easy to see who is getting some moisture..

Comment

Sure kicks our canola, Click image for larger version

Name:	036 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	766488

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                      Sure kicks our canola, [ATTACH]3009[/ATTACH]
                      FJ That looks pretty good too just a bit later. 2/3 of my canola looks something like yours, the other third you still cant see the rows in most of the field, lots around here that looks terrible. Flea beetles have been bad, most guys have never sprayed for them ever in this area but most have this year. Between that and dry since the snow left the canola has just been in a stanstill. Got a good rain on saturday, first good shot of the year and has already made a big visible difference.

Comment

Stop by to say hello to Nicole. I was lucky enough to meet and talk with Joe when I stopped by the booth.

They also met the Apprentice and offered their sympathy and condolences, well deserved!

Thanks you guys and gals. GENDER INCLUSIVE YOU KNOW!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          Stop by to say hello to Nicole. I was lucky enough to meet and talk with Joe when I stopped by the booth.

They also met the Apprentice and offered their sympathy and condolences, well deserved!

Thanks you guys and gals. GENDER INCLUSIVE YOU KNOW!

It was great to visit with you Farmaholic.

Thanks to everyone who dropped by the Farms.com and Agriville.com booth....we had a lot of fun.

We appreciate the feedback and ideas.

Take care and keep in touch,

Joe Dales

877 438-5729 x5013
                          joe.dales@farms.com

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...
                          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.