• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Father's Day

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day everyone.

Take care

Happy Father's Day guys and girls, calm so no doubt some are spraying, but take time off if family is available. Perfect looking morning here!

Comment

Happy non gender specific parent day to all the lefty morons who should not have reproduced. To the rest of the fathers have a good day and relax as the crop will still be there tomorrow to spray.

Comment

Happy Father’s Day gang
        Took day off
        Got the boat in the water , time for the boy to learn how to run boat

Comment

To all the special fathers and we know who we are, have a great day today and remember you are just as important as any other gender. Yesterday read an article where this fellow had a baby and breast fed it, then had gender change, now wants to be a male father-figure to his 6 year old son. Intersting, see things aren’t always what they appear. 🐭 That looks like a mouse but can we be certain? What a world!

Comment

Son gave me gifts this am.
            Hes 12. Our first.
            Hes moving in full time end of next week.
            New lady in life has kids same age. Gifts from her.
            Whats a sprayer??
            Last edited by blackpowder; Jun 17, 2018, 12:16.

Comment

The only thing I want from my kids is for them to be responsible good people. I did the best I could with what I had and also tried to set an example.

They may have no hope :-)

Comment

My daughter is passing me wrenches and fishing dropped bolts from under the truck... small hands come in handy! Had to get her her own set of wrenches last winter as she thought mine were fun to play hide and seek in the snow with!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Son gave me gifts this am.
                  Hes 12. Our first.
                  Hes moving in full time end of next week.
                  New lady in life has kids same age. Gifts from her.
                  Whats a sprayer??

Good luck Blackpowder. It’ll be a fun time on the farm. Keep them safe!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.