• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

$346,000.00

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$346,000.00

Her position paid quite well, we don't know the reason she left, but would be entitled to severance

Comment

Guess we should all be politicians.

Comment

More concerning is if it came with a non disclosure clause....probably did but let's be clear ....there are some unscrupulous things that are or have gone on with the current government. ...not saying she was involved but my guess is she knows....

Anyone sitting in cabinet approving overpasses for a city of 5 million plus when the province is only at 1.2 million people has to be full tard. ......or on the take filling their pockets.

Better yet the new group coming in have connections to be taken of as well....

Dot connecting is fun but the blank stares when you explain shit indicates most don't give a ****.......

Comment

She was more than willing to take on the Premier position, but lost so now gets the big pay cheque for losing.

Ah, it amounts to chaff in the scheme of things for all the benefits Brady's government brought to SK and they should look after themselves for doing that.

Comment

Sounds like a reasonable value for someone in her position. If the current government yanked her tenure then I guess they have to pay.

Knowing her as I do, where ever she goes next just consider her value priceless.

Comment

Brad was just a good speaker ...motivating ....attitude changing....all good except for the price tag that came along with that speaking engagement...

Comment

What was our present PM charging for his speech's while collecting an MP's salary??

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                  Sounds like a reasonable value for someone in her position. If the current government yanked her tenure then I guess they have to pay.

Knowing her as I do, where ever she goes next just consider her value priceless.
                  Priceless alright!!!
                  Can't staff hospitals by paying people to do nothing is just a norm now. As long as your friends with the oil pipeline advisor s

I sure hope all that shit comes out but just like the bus accident Where is the results of the investigation into the Chinese money laundering, fake immigration scam gth payoff I guess when you have no opposition party you get to flaunt being a crook too bad it's our money though.

And yet people complain a doctor is paid too much. Hahahaha

Comment

Like the neighbors say she's worth 1 and a whole bunches of zeros added

$0000000000000.1

Comment

Not quite enough to buy a new Bourgault Air cart .
                      1/2 a new JD combine , or adequate used one ...

Comment

Bigwheel, are you sure you have the decimal in the right place?

Comment

You guys in SK really blew it when you didn't elect her as Premier. Instead you got Moe. Larry, Curly and Shep are no doubt backing him up. Or, did he leave his bar and Homer back in Springfield?

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
                            You guys in SK really blew it when you didn't elect her as Premier. Instead you got Moe. Larry, Curly and Shep are no doubt backing him up. Or, did he leave his bar and Homer back in Springfield?
                            That was the card carrying members responsibility. Then there's the argument that Moe isn't a duly publicly elected Premier either....in fact, 14 year old card carrying members had a say in the matter!

How the **** can someone who isn't old enough to vote in a general election vote in a leadership race that will determine who the sitting Premier will be?

Makes no sense to me. Under those circumstances did any of them win or lose fair and square?

Comment

Ahhh politics 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.