• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our wheat markets will be done.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been a chronic problem over years. I knew about the escape last month. I was mad about it then and decided not go on AV because I was pissy and didn't know if I could hold my temper.

Also got a second different Sask-text source about it app. a week ago.

You can bet RR is rooting in your belly- button hair/dirt by now. Industry is is just as barefaced bold as Hillary Clinton, and as contemptuous of farmers as were
    then operatives in the USA Justice Dept's emails. And the Govt of Cnda is complicit with their duly commissioned boards so they legislatively own Ag.

Don't forget to bow.Pars

Comment

The hype and rhetoric will do as much damage as the truth and facts...sad.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
        The hype and rhetoric will do as much damage as the truth and facts...sad.
        Want to develop that statement a bit more, farm?

Comment

Originally posted by parsley View Post
          Want to develop that statement a bit more, farm?

What has happened to the Japanese premium market????already????

Comment

Not right now Pars...

But I would like to make one more comment...

The seed Industry is deathly scared that they will starve to death by farmers stealing a crust of bread from mouths their mouths by brown bagging canola or selling a bushel of PBR protected seed....yet when shit like "unintended" escapes of their technology escape...farmer's markets can be negatively affected and no one is accountable.

**** YOU!!!!

ps, not you Pars

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
              Not right now Pars...

But I would like to make one more comment...

The seed Industry is deathly scared that they will starve to death by farmers stealing a crust of bread from mouths their mouths by brown bagging canola or selling a bushel of PBR protected seed....yet when shit like "unintended" escapes of their technology escape...farmer's markets can be negatively affected and no one is accountable.

**** YOU!!!!

ps, not you Pars
              Class action law suit time!

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                Class action law suit time!

Who you going to sue? CFIA and CGC have known about it for a year. They did nothing over the Triffid flax and set a president. The producer commissions have a close working relationship with CFIA and.CGC so I assume they knew about it and they finance the seed industry with producer money so I guess you would have to sue producers.

Comment

Class action law suit by who, Western grain producers pulling together,the one trick pony WCWGA ? Everybody looking to get a leg up on the neighbor which more than likely started this mess.

I will mention just for the sake of it, there would be an organization no longer in existence that would be all over this on behalf of farmers.

As for Parsley's rant who is obviously against anything Round up ready, try telling that to all farmers who have benefited from round up ready beans.

Comment

Originally posted by wmoebis View Post
                    Who you going to sue? CFIA and CGC have known about it for a year. They did nothing over the Triffid flax and set a president. The producer commissions have a close working relationship with CFIA and.CGC so I assume they knew about it and they finance the seed industry with producer money so I guess you would have to sue producers.
                    Take your industry back. Sign a petition for the Boards to resign along with a letter of non-confidence. Attend meetings and replace $fat directors. I've seen how ****ung fat they can get.

Call a meeting with cfia. Don't wait for them tell you what THEY will do. Tell THEM what to do.

And so on. You're soon serfs in a profitable industry Pars

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                      Class action law suit by who, Western grain producers pulling together,the one trick pony WCWGA ? Everybody looking to get a leg up on the neighbor which more than likely started this mess.

I will mention just for the sake of it, there would be an organization no longer in existence that would be all over this on behalf of farmers.

As for Parsley's rant who is obviously against anything Round up ready, try telling that to all farmers who have benefited from round up ready beans.

Scientists don't have the scientific ability to successfully tinker with hormones. Doctors who routinely prescribed estrogen to women silently slid into the night. Some have returned, to research how many women died of breast cancer; a topic still too sensitive to release the results.
                      Brains are yet too complicated to jig around with. Or Genetic modification. Bodies are much to complicated for limited knowledge at this time. Unintended consequences lie waiting to happen. And the populace at large, worldwide, agree. But be certain your beans are the most important Grassy.

Comment

The*CFIA*has developed a test to detect this specific*GM*wheat, which can be made available to trading partners to test wheat imports, if they choose.

Good to know they had enough time to develop a test for this specific variety.... it's almost like they were expecting the spill

The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) was notified on January 31, 2018, about a few wheat plants found on an access road in southern Alberta that survived a spraying treatment for weeds

THEY ****ING LIE!!!

WHO GOT PROTECTED TILL AFTER SEED SALES ARE MADE AND WHY ARE THERE TARRIFS ON US VARIETIES?

Late edit full report

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/plants/plants-with-novel-traits/general-public/wheat-detection-2018/incident-report/eng/1528490127607/1528490159708

They waited until crop insurance seeding deadline is passed to release this....

So they developed a test for importers but wouldn't/ couldn't test what comes with a blue tag? How's the blue tag marketed? It clarifies that what you're buying is pure genuine seed of the variety you ask for????? Govt stamp is ****ing worthless when they knowingly allow seed to be sold contaminated
                        Last edited by macdon02; Jun 15, 2018, 20:07.

Comment

Lots of paid grunts out there spinning. Plumping themselves full of themselves. An amazing bunch.

None of them care about farmers or consumers.

They've forgotten neither consumer nor farmer need any of them.

At all.

Delicious thought, isn't it. pars.

Comment

I have just two questions;
                            why in **** would anyone want to grow RR wheat , or want the volunteers of this shit on their land ??
                            where in the **** are these wheat checkoffs reps that are taking our money ? and not screaming bloody murder with our money ??

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                              I have just two questions;
                              why in **** would anyone want to grow RR wheat , or want the volunteers of this shit on their land ??
                              where in the **** are these wheat checkoffs reps that are taking our money ? and not screaming bloody murder with our money ??
                              Good questions... but .. 🙉🙈🙊

Comment

Step 1: Create roundup ready wheat (which absolutely no one asked for)
                                Step 2: Do a horrible job containing this monstrosity
                                Step 3: Ruin the entire Canadian wheat market

Congratulations, now you can sell us a tank mix for the wild wheat.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...