• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau the groper.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trudeau the groper.

Finally breaking now. Trudeau accused of groping a reporter. Glass houses and stones? Kinsella and sun news have it, along with the Twitter verse.

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Finally breaking now. Trudeau accused of groping a reporter. Glass houses and stones? Kinsella and sun news have it, along with the Twitter verse.
    What is his name? The reporter I mean.

Comment

CBC will have a double day of mourning now....maybe counselling required?

Ford wins a majority and Trudeau groping story breaking on same day.

Comment

Kathleen wynne?

Comment

Hm, this could be interesting.

Someone who is so women's issues and gender equality and yet a sex predator.

Ah, the Liberal Way.

Comment

They should have found this story before the last election. ...

Comment

How come it's the ones who pretend to be so honest and good that usually end up being the sick weirdos they cut down. Ah, this just made my day.

I still hope he finds his inner gender and finally comes out.

Comment

It explains why priests are pedophiles.....because they can....trust, position....oh and every one gets away with it by saying " I am sorry...." with tears brought on by squeezing an onion prior to the press..

Comment

When Wynne means lose. 🤣 Just when I thought the whole country was losing its mind, fellow Canadians proved that they still do have a brain in their heads.

After 16 years, the Liberals lost party status, put that into your gender-neutral pipe and smoke it.

Sure is quiet in the Grassy and Chucky Gender Neutral Camp.

Prior Liberal government put farmers in jail for selling their own grain, this one wanted to put us in jail for putting gender labels on bathrooms. The absurdity (likely)stops here!

Comment

Ok people, on this general topic.... once again the pendulum has swung way too far. I bet there isn't a human being who couldn't be accused of "inappropriate sexual conduct" by "today's standards".

Can any "unwanted" sexual advance or conduct be construed as offside?

I guess flirting is off the table, heaven help mankind!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      Ok people, on this general topic.... once again the pendulum has swung way too far. I bet there isn't a human being who couldn't be accused of "inappropriate sexual conduct" by "today's standards".

Can any "unwanted" sexual advance or conduct be construed as offside?

I guess flirting is off the table, heaven help mankind!
                      Right farmaholic,,,but the difference is we are not preaching as if we are a higher authority...

glass houses etc...

We are or at least understand the art of flirtation and that little extra to define the limits but don't preach what is right or wrong and divide or ruin a country by making it a national policy trying to define it.

That is the difference.....Trudeau has to be be squeaky clean before he thinks he is above the rest of us....apparently he isn't ...but this will be sluffed off as history or can't remember just like his catholic priests have done.

And the correct term is people kind...ffs...lol.
                      Last edited by bucket; Jun 8, 2018, 07:08.

Comment

He was throwing elbows to the boob in the House so a little grab ass under the table shouldn't surprise anyone.

Comment

JT was pontificating again and thought he was a priest for a minute or two, I suspect. He better not try that with Trump this week.
                          This whole Me Too movement is gone way overboard, like everything else. Pretty soon it will be illegal to change a diaper.

Comment

Did PeterPan finally get caught with Little John ????? 😂😂

Comment

I'll be a little forward if I feel like it. I'll get slammed or slapped if she feels like it.
                              Hasnt happened yet...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...