• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau the groper.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sum

"Trump is outta there (G7) summit in Quebec. He’s not sticking around for the gender, climate change BS. The American polls say Trump will have no trouble winning the next election, despite what the deranged press says. "

During the press conference when questioned as to bringing Putin back into the G7, Trump said, yes they should be brought back in and the reason Russia was kick out was they "Did something". Only after a reporter brought up the reason Russia was kicked out of the G8 was they invaded Crimea and Eastern Ukraine. Then Trump blamed Obama for Russia's invasion, Putin is not a fault.

I guess Putin holds all the power over Trump being he controls Trumps loans and the GOLDEN SHOWER tapes. All this and not a word from the GOP, who for decades despised the Russians, not to mention the USA election interference. Amazing what those Republicans will tolerate to remain in power.

Sum,

From your posts, I sense your of Ukrainian decent. How does this sit with you that Trump wants in the worst way to get in bed with Putin? Trump seems to think the invasion of Ukraine is no big deal, what are your thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
      Sure is nice to know I am not the only sex offender in this den of Puritans. Only difference is I was doing the same game in late 50s,early 60s. I can't imagine what the modern gen is going to do, as we just did what seemed natural, now you need a signed contract to play the romance game.
      Wait. You grabbed and groped women without their consent and think it is fine and normal? Wow. Just 😲

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
        Wait. You grabbed and groped women without their consent and think it is fine and normal? Wow. Just 😲
        Really you don't know if you don't try, what red blooded young man didn't try to cop a feel,,FROM A GIRL not sheep.

Comment

Really you don't know if you don't try, what red blooded young man didn't try to cop a feel,,FROM A GIRL not sheep.
          Your self-confessed, extreme lack of discernment is completely unsurprising, consistent with your usual philistine expression.

How sad - equating what is defined as "assault" with normal behavior - by someone of status, no less.

Keep on making excuses for our eternally juvenile PM. Or are you giving Trump a free "pass" for his well-publicized wrongdoings too? What a switch, LOL!

Oh well, if Liberals didn't have double standards, they wouldn't have any at all.

Comment

Umm, me. Never. How disrespectful can you get?

Comment

Here, horsey, foragefarmer, perhaps this will help clear your perspective as well as staying in the lane -

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-shocker-resurfaced-editorial-slams-justin-trudeau-as-a-groper#comments http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/bonokoski-shocker-resurfaced-editorial-slams-justin-trudeau-as-a-groper#comments

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                Do you need signed and witnessed consent?

Comment

"From your posts, I sense your of Ukrainian decent. How does this sit with you that Trump wants in the worst way to get in bed with Putin? Trump seems to think the invasion of Ukraine is no big deal, what are your thoughts? "

It's obvious your of Ukrainian decent, or you would have flat out answered with a simple no. What's really sad is your admiration for Trump supercedes the country of your ancestry.

More than likely relatives are still living in the Ukraine, and Putin invades Ukraine and Trump wants him back in the G8. Follow the MONEY Agrivillers.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                    "From your posts, I sense your of Ukrainian decent. How does this sit with you that Trump wants in the worst way to get in bed with Putin? Trump seems to think the invasion of Ukraine is no big deal, what are your thoughts? "

It's obvious your of Ukrainian decent, or you would have flat out answered with a simple no. What's really sad is your admiration for Trump supercedes the country of your ancestry.

More than likely relatives are still living in the Ukraine, and Putin invades Ukraine and Trump wants him back in the G8. Follow the MONEY Agrivillers.
                    Could be , but follow the money at home .... starting with our finance minister and his “other” family business ..
                    I am not concerned about the Ukraine or Trump . We need to look in the mirror as a country, and who is leading this nation ... I mean seriously ... Peter Pan as a PM and the obscene policies the government is forcing into place ..

Comment

I'm from a younger generation, but I assume what you older types are referring to is a time when societal norms were somewhat different than today? A lot of behaviours were perfectly acceptable at one time, but are completely abhorrent to modern society. I may be way off base on this one.

Comment

From a time yes flower children, free love,a little necking and petting (now known as groping) but we knew our gender by looking in our pants not by marking an x in gender because we don't know yet , and why has it come to this mess because all the bleeding hearts,(not just liberals) don't want to hurt any feelings. When I see what society has become its enough to give a dogs arse heartburn. We lived the life we were delta, we didn't go on shooting rampages but lots of us had a rifle in the window of our pickups, we drank some beer and did dumb shit but that was normal. Not like priests suppose to abstain from sex and go buggering the alter boys and indian kids in residential schools people were not wired that way same as all animals are not wired to be celibate, and like it or not we are animals, but we are screwed up trying to be something else.

Comment

From a time yes flower children, free love,a little necking and petting (now known as groping) but we knew our gender by looking in our pants not by marking an x in gender because we don't know yet , and why has it come to this mess because all the bleeding hearts,(not just liberals) don't want to hurt any feelings. When I see what society has become its enough to give a dogs arse heartburn. We lived the life we were delta, we didn't go on shooting rampages but lots of us had a rifle in the window of our pickups, we drank some beer and did dumb shit but that was normal. Not like priests suppose to abstain from sex and go buggering the alter boys and indian kids in residential schools people were not wired that way same as all animals are not wired to be celibate, and like it or not we are animals, but we are screwed up trying to be something else.
                          That residential school thing falls directly into the Catholic Church and it’s power back in the day . That is no different than what the catholic Spaniards did in South America. The fault and responsibility falls directly beck to the Vatican . Not the tax payers of today . The Vatican is one of the wealthiest institutions on earth .... they need to buck up and pay the piper ... not me or my kids or my grandkids . We did not have and never will have any responsibility for what happened .
                          Was it right , no , but to ask hard working tax payers to pay for this is B/S .

Comment

well said horse !

Comment

u nailed it I hardly agree with wht u say but that is rite on

Comment

Originally posted by Kevinglyfos View Post
                                u nailed it I hardly ever agree with wht u say but that is rite on
                                correct message hardly ever agree with wht u say but I like that one

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.