• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau the groper.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    It also matter Big time because of the agenda he is forcing into all Canadians,
    Exactly. The feminist groper. If it weren’t so serous, it would make me laugh. Apologizing to the Indians for ancient wrongs, yet if you are a liberal and have done wrong, 18 years is too far back to be responsible for...

Women should be sickened by this fool.

Comment

Worse yet ....did anyone notice how the military was used in the trade discussion...convenient for Trudeau to say how the military has fought side by side with the americans which should then not be a national security issue for trumps tariffs.....

Is that the same military people trudeau has no money for because they are asking for more than he can give?

Comment

Canadian news strangely silent on this

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
          We the people who care, need to keep this at the forefront. Timing was fortunate for the immoral loser. Ontario election, g7 summit, and so on, taking up the news waves. It is up to us to keep at it.

Comment

The me too movement is one way to slow population growth in our first world countries. Who wants to be normal if u could go to jail for it. Sad how these governments want to hold us people kind responsible for our actions but their responsibility ends when the join public office and hide behind their lawyers.

Comment

I am not condoning groping women but considering the shit that goes on in middle eastern countries....you have to figure its not the worse thing that could happen.

Just some perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                I am not condoning groping women but considering the shit that goes on in middle eastern countries....you have to figure its not the worse thing that could happen.

Just some perspective.
                That's kind of paraphrasing what I wrote earlier. For a guy who loves sharia law, what's a little grab ass?

Comment

What is going on in the rest of the world is so irrelevant on this issue it is not even funny. I guess if you haven’t been following why this is a big and explosive issue, that is not my problem.

Comment

Hoping not to offend anyone.....

AS a 1963 model teenager in late 1970s.

Well you know what us country guys used to get up to in the back of a car on a saturday night at drive in movies or lovers lane etc etc if at first you dont succeed try and try again the occasional grope etc etc well i was guilty of sexual misconduct, and maybe other things unbeknown to us at the time.

Well was what guys and gals part of growing up i geuss. What we thought was harmless fun.

Hope you all get my drift.

Comment

When Trump "grabs em by the *****" the world comes unglued. When Justin does it well we just won't talk about it ..... comical to say the least

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        All media are liberal lovers.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                          Hoping not to offend anyone.....

AS a 1963 model teenager in late 1970s.

Well you know what us country guys used to get up to in the back of a car on a saturday night at drive in movies or lovers lane etc etc if at first you dont succeed try and try again the occasional grope etc etc well i was guilty of sexual misconduct, and maybe other things unbeknown to us at the time.

Well was what guys and gals part of growing up i geuss. What we thought was harmless fun.

Hope you all get my drift.
                          Sure is nice to know I am not the only sex offender in this den of Puritans. Only difference is I was doing the same game in late 50s,early 60s. I can't imagine what the modern gen is going to do, as we just did what seemed natural, now you need a signed contract to play the romance game.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            JT was pontificating again and thought he was a priest for a minute or two, I suspect. He better not try that with Trump this week.
                            This whole Me Too movement is gone way overboard, like everything else. Pretty soon it will be illegal to change a diaper.
                            Trump is outta there (G7) summit in Quebec. He’s not sticking around for the gender, climate change BS. The American polls say Trump will have no trouble winning the next election, despite what the deranged press says.

Comment

So Trudeau the Groper is hosting a gender round table......sounds about right why would he want to focus more on boring issues like trade and economics.

The New York Times and Toronto Sun have now reported on the groping incident.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                                When Trump "grabs em by the *****" the world comes unglued. When Justin does it well we just won't talk about it ..... comical to say the least
                                Trump said it , Trudeau does it .
                                Your right , wtf makes this any different if not worse ?????????

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...