• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calf Tip Tables and cutting.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calf Tip Tables and cutting.

Does anyone with a tip table cut nuts out with a knife? What make is your tip table.
    I have a Paysen one and absolutely hate it.
    It’s not even user friendly for the green elastics.

Roper

Comment

Have a powder river table. Probably old as me (seen all the 80’s). Dad knife cut everything on it no problems. I ringed a few yesterday on it with little trouble. It’s old and wore out but some of these new tables I find heavy and clumsy.

Comment

I knife cut everything here. We searched a long time and finally settled on a foremost table. Absolutely fantastic.
        http://www.for-most.com/PRODUCTS/CALF-EQUIPMENT/CALF-TABLE

We bought it from nifty livestock equipment at Veteran.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
          Have a powder river table. Probably old as me (seen all the 80’s). Dad knife cut everything on it no problems. I ringed a few yesterday on it with little trouble. It’s old and wore out but some of these new tables I find heavy and clumsy.
          We probably have the brother to your table and it’s not too bad either. We’ve done some fixing and modified a few little things but nothing major. Gets well used for a couple of weeks every year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...