• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No wonder they didn't allow an outside person be premier.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder they didn't allow an outside person be premier.

Nearly all he candidates for premier has some knowledge or input to Boyd's pivot and Chinese immigration pay for citizenship deal. Honestly what's going on with the gth investigation? And is the citizenship pay for your citizenship deal being investigated?
    Starting to really stink with all the hush hush. If your innnocent let the info out so investigations can end.
    Or is it ok that politicians take bribes and big money for these kinds of things are we just accepting that's the way governments work? I sure hope not.

Driving into Regina today....any MLA that thinks a province of 1.1 million needs a series of overpasses when a cloverleaf would do... is a ****ing moron.

Comment

Saskatoon is next at two billion, so probably 3 billion.

Comment

Bucket I agree....I’m all for progess and advancement, but I was on east side Regina the other day on the Trans Canada going to White City and I was blown away by the cement and sculptured landscape. Whoa! I thought this is big, mini California style and my first thoughts, who is going to use this and how much did this cost? I drive all over Saskatchewan and some roads are better but many are really bad. What happened to taking care of what we have and making sure it’s in top shape? We have so many highways that need a facelift. How many miles could be done with the money that was spent on the east side Regina? Maybe someone more in the know can set me straight and tell me it’s a good investment.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
          Nearly all he candidates for premier has some knowledge or input to Boyd's pivot and Chinese immigration pay for citizenship deal. Honestly what's going on with the gth investigation? And is the citizenship pay for your citizenship deal being investigated?
          Starting to really stink with all the hush hush. If your innnocent let the info out so investigations can end.
          Or is it ok that politicians take bribes and big money for these kinds of things are we just accepting that's the way governments work? I sure hope not.
          How much money did the top officials approve for Boyds project....

I have spent a lot of time at irrigation meetings ....people that have spent their own money developing irrigation get zero meetings with top officials to continue to irrigate while this bunch send the bill to the taxpayer. ...

The current regime wants to put existing private irrigators out of business while at the same time handing over 10s of millions of taxpayer paid for infrastructure for a buck in some districts .....

75 million at Riverhurst for a buck...while the province can't afford rumble strips.....
          Last edited by bucket; Apr 20, 2018, 06:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Crestliner View Post
            Bucket I agree....I’m all for progess and advancement, but I was on east side Regina the other day on the Trans Canada going to White City and I was blown away by the cement and sculptured landscape. Whoa! I thought this is big, mini California style and my first thoughts, who is going to use this and how much did this cost? I drive all over Saskatchewan and some roads are better but many are really bad. What happened to taking care of what we have and making sure it’s in top shape? We have so many highways that need a facelift. How many miles could be done with the money that was spent on the east side Regina? Maybe someone more in the know can set me straight and tell me it’s a good investment.

Massive overpasses seem a might too extravagant for me, even though we will be beneficiaries. As an “investment” Crestliner, I would have rather seen the money spread around the province. Did you ever try #35 highway from Regway to Fort Qu’Appelle? Yuk Si My!

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
              Massive overpasses seem a might too extravagant for me, even though we will be beneficiaries. As an “investment” Crestliner, I would have rather seen the money spread around the province. Did you ever try #35 highway from Regway to Fort Qu’Appelle? Yuk Si My!
              The worst portions of that section of highway run right through the Slum of the Ghetto. Everything is Ghetto around here!

Comment

That highway needs a ghetto blaster and a bull doser. What a disgrace - for how long? The section between Francis and #48 gotta be the worst highway in the province - maybe the world.

Comment

Re: Highway 35....

The section between highway 33 and 48 has been salvaged by reducing weights on it to 8 tonne, basically only passenger vehicles and real light trucks.

The section between 48 and #1 has been sacrificed to haul gravel out of there to build the bypasses and the all important Queen City, Regina, the city that rhymes with fun!

#1 to #10 isn't very good either.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...