• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only in australia

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only in australia

Farmer Anthony was ****'n sick of asking the local shire to come sort the road out to his joint ,so he took matters into his own hands!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	30707309_1673420792741113_8514689307594719232_nroller.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	777956

Not only in Australia, I have taken the pull sc****r and leveled out where the RM has installed a culvert and didn't smooth it out with the grader. I got sick of bouncing over it.

Comment

I have leveled ruts and frost boils almost every year, 1.5 miles gravel to highway. The intersection pounds out, washboard happens, dragged bucket to smooth en out every year.

Comment

After the management accolades I've given our RM, my BIGGEST complaint would be our roads in the north half are too flat and don't shed water. A couple of B-train loads(secondary weight) of flax got picked up out of here on Thursday. The tires cut into the municipal road and basically never left a mark on our nearly half mile long driveway. A lack of gravel and too flat is ruining the road. I told them I have a good road that is poorly maintained.....and that is the absolute truth!

I took pictures of the municipal road and our private driveway for comparison sake..... just say something! Bring it on, pictures speak better than I can.

Comment

Farmers are not allowed to fix or modify roadways. That work is not approved, insurance, licensing, contractor etc.

If any thing goes wrong at all in the area you will quickly be implicated and liable, or have to defend your self in court.

What a shitty system we have. It should be like the “Good Samaritan act”.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.