• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers to all involved hockey bus crash

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers to all involved hockey bus crash

Humboldt broncos bus in crash north of tisdale. I imagine up case's way.
    Hope all are ok.

Check FB and ctv news..real mess.
    Semi T boned the bus.

Comment

Doesn't sound good. Horrific scene. Reports of multiple fatalities. God be with all the families.

Comment

Our Prayers are with the families and people involved.

Terrible accident.Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1523066780646.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	766375
        Last edited by Klause; Apr 6, 2018, 20:40.

Comment

I don't know what to say. It makes me ill thinking about what those involved, their families, and the first responders are going through. Stay stong folks.

Comment

Originally posted by ColevilleH2S View Post
            I don't know what to say. It makes me ill thinking about what those involved, their families, and the first responders are going through. Stay stong folks.
            Just ill about this. Prayers and sadness.

Comment

Stay strong Saskatchewan. We stand together as one family.

Comment

My thoughts too Coleville.

Comment

Devastating to families and communities. May they find strength.

Comment

Both daughters live in Humboldt.
                    The city in total shock..in a daze.. disbelief..
                    They know some players..the coaching staff..even the radio people that were on the bus.
                    Son in law worked at all home games..some players are from alberta and Manitoba..
                    So many lives effected..

Comment

It's beyond belief shocking, so very sad. Life can change in an instant even when you're innocently doing something not harming anyone minding your own business.

People need to be more careful on the roads. What does it take for people to take that extra second of being sure? Have to wait for the details but what I m hearing is really not good should have never happenned.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Humboldt broncos bus in crash north of tisdale. I imagine up case's way.
                        Hope all are ok.
                        my wife came upon the accident on the way to nipawin , it's terrible . same corner a family of 6 was killed a few years ago . it's just heartbreaking . so many young lives lost .

Comment

that's what my wife said , no one ever thinks of the first responders , paramedics , police , firefighters, emergency hospital staff , stars paramedics and pilots ,. I can't imagine what they go through on a daily basis . it takes a real special kind of person . I really feel for them . and the families , many far away . it's terrible

Comment

Every day we set out to go somewhere, never knowing what fate awaits us. I would never wish such tragedy on any community. Our condolences to all affected.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to all those involved and effected by this accident.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...