• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over $13Million Input Capital Mortgages Already....Huh?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over $13Million Input Capital Mortgages Already....Huh?

I thought canola streaming was a last ditch effort for someone desperate now they are in the mortgage business. I’m in the wrong end of this business. It will be Armageddon out there when this all comes to a head.

Lots of farms and colonies will be trying to sell on the sly to land investment companies this go around rather than admit they are in financial trouble. Keeping up appearances. Lenders like FCC will facilitate this in order to keep land values from sliding until it all blows up. On a related note, there were 3 parcels on the SK government land sale last week in the RM of Monet mostly cultivated. Two did not sell. One had 153 cult. and an assessment of $236000. Nobody challenged the opening bid which was high at $260000. A couple years ago that would have been advertised at $400000

Comment

Around here the hutts finance by third party, they probably mostly pay interest only and arnt going anywhere soon.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.