• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan Crop Insurance

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saskatchewan Crop Insurance

Just got my information. On wheat for the same premium as last year I am guaranteed $27.00 an acre less. Havent checked out all the other crops yet.

I remember all too well the last provincial election campaign on how this government would go to bat for the farmers of this province. Sure glad they are on our side, with friends like them who needs enemies!!!!!!

Comment

Expect to see my forms this week,not looking foward to it.
      I see the insured prices have dropped this yr compared to 2003.

Market price now for canola and flax is higher than last year but the insured price for flax and canola is lower than last year.

Crop ins. is becoming a bigger joke every year.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.