• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's a drought so we will knock 25% off the price of a combine

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a drought so we will knock 25% off the price of a combine

Vasalli is doing that.

25% discount - $50,000 USD - off on a new combinr because of the dryness in Argentina.

New 250hp class 7 rotary combine for $150,000 USD.

And sock puppet wants free trade with Argentina/Uruguay/Brazil.

Vasalli is who, just asking to get whole story.

Comment

One of Argentina many indigenous farm equipment builders.

Brochure of current (well as of today former) model
      http://www.vassallifabril.com.ar/descargas/download.php?f=Folleto_V_7510.pdf http://www.vassallifabril.com.ar/descargas/download.php?f=Folleto_V_7510.pdf
      Last edited by Klause; Mar 12, 2018, 22:00.

Comment

ExpoAgro is on right now.

Lots of new tech out this year.

Vasalli's new combine was unveiled today.

This one's 200,000 usd... Well now $150,000.

Click image for larger version

Name:	derf__783612_832018_vasa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	766288

Comment

Good on them. Likely another indicator of just how dire the drought is in Argentina

Comment

A perfect example of the indisputable term, " what ever the market will bear". I guess things must be going good in North American Ag then.

Price out a full line of new high tech equipment for a three thousand acre farm. Don't forget any bells and whistles....what will the neighbors think!

Comment

You know, if I turned the header into a paddle wheel, I could freight it across the ocean. I'll be taking orders by five today if you want a few. LOL

Comment

Looks like a nice machine. 250 hp is only a class 6 though and may only be class 5. That would be similar to a CASEIH 2577.

Comment

Ya looks sharp but a bit under powered for our conditions. Like the price tho!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.