Diving pics roatan , something different , lol

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Diving pics roatan , something different , lol

Mar 10, 2018 | 18:23 1 Name:  image.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  16.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  16.0 KB Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 18:24 2 saw this snorkelling in front of hotel . Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Mar 10, 2018 | 19:28 3 Name:  CA78.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  20.8 KB

You're not the only thing doing a bit of diving. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Mar 10, 2018 | 19:53 4 Starting home tomorrow Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 19:53 5 You get your $12/bu/canola ? Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 19:54 6 Nice to see, lots in Cozumel when we were there
Quite shy actually
Name:  PICT0078 3.jpg
Views: 688
Size:  58.1 KB Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 20:02 7 Name:  5AEF0D3C-B41E-4620-9B2D-F426D9FD61C9.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  16.9 KBName:  5AEF0D3C-B41E-4620-9B2D-F426D9FD61C9.jpg
Views: 682
Size:  16.9 KB internet really slow here one at a time Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Mar 10, 2018 | 20:10 8 I just threw that post in for shits and giggles.....

We now return to regular programming. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 20:44 9
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
I just threw that post in for shits and giggles.....

We now return to regular programming.
not going to answer the question , lol Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 20:57 10 Name:  image.jpg
Views: 640
Size:  13.3 KB
nice canyons all over the reef Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Mar 10, 2018 | 21:08 11
Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
not going to answer the question , lol
No we didn't....our distance to crushers keeps our prices lower, guys living close to them seem to get premium pricing for direct delivery. I can't say with any certainty,,,,,but I don't know if we even broke $11.80 July local delivery.

We now return to regular programming....... Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 21:12 12
Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
not going to answer the question , lol
I think they're just trying to scare us , the pricks ! we're only halfway there, hopin we can get $11.50 again
Last edited by caseih; Mar 10, 2018 at 21:14.
Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Mar 10, 2018 | 21:31 13 Name:  16566f574201e2e69f8247da9dd8a4aa--real-mermaids-little-mermaids.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  36.1 KB

Keep your eyes open for these Endangered Species. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 21:32 14 Was selling into the rise. Doors were welded but some leaked out the back.
Managed 13.50 picked up for some specialty

It is a guess, but there could have been some scale down buying on this dive. (someone could comment who gets commitment of trader report)
Large specs increased their net long position in both soybeans and soymeal, although that was as of Tuesday, Mar 6 Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 22:10 15
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
Name:  16566f574201e2e69f8247da9dd8a4aa--real-mermaids-little-mermaids.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  36.1 KB

Keep your eyes open for these Endangered Species.
Been lookin for years lol Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 22:31 16
Quote Originally Posted by farming101 View Post
Was selling into the rise. Doors were welded but some leaked out the back.
Managed 13.50 picked up for some specialty

It is a guess, but there could have been some scale down buying on this dive. (someone could comment who gets commitment of trader report)
Large specs increased their net long position in both soybeans and soymeal, although that was as of Tuesday, Mar 6
You called it pretty good ( think it was you?) said it was a toppy for a while ! Sold some after seeing your post lol
Last edited by caseih; Mar 10, 2018 at 22:52.
Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 23:13 17 Removed from bucket list this winter. Take care down there. Keep breathing
Name:  PICT0086 2.jpg
Views: 545
Size:  81.6 KB Reply With Quote
Mar 15, 2018 | 09:19 18 Name:  image.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  7.7 KBthx 101 , will try ! Reply With Quote
Mar 15, 2018 | 09:24 19 Name:  image.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  20.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  20.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  20.4 KBthe reef here sure has some nice colors
Attached Images Attached Images  
Reply With Quote