"It Ain't Me..."

Commodity Marketing

Tools

"It Ain't Me..."

Mar 10, 2018 | 03:53 1 Thinking about the sock puppet's response to the Edmonton veteran who lost his leg and was prepared to give his life: "...You're asking for more than we can give..."

For some reason, John Foggerty's voice cut through the crap that constantly spews from the marionette mouth of the Butts/Soros'/et al puppet...

Some folks are born, made to wave the flag
Ooo, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the Chief"
Ooo, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks are born, silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, y'all
But when the taxman comes to the door Lord,
the house looks like a rummage sale, yeah

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no Yeah, yeah

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask 'em, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer "More! More! More!", y'all

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, one
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no, no, no

Songwriters: JOHN C. FOGERTY Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 07:57 2 But they do have more to give. They give millions to convicted terrorists, they give millions no billions to foreign shores, they give money to everybody except the people who need it most. The people who have willingly given their lives, their minds and their bodies for this country. Our system is broke and has lost sight of the people that matter, Canadians!!!

This would be the the line from our PM'S song
"It ain't me, it ain't me, I'm no Canadian son, no" Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 08:02 3
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post

Some folks are born, made to wave the flag
Ooo, they're red, white and blue
And when the band plays "Hail to the Chief"
Ooo, they point the cannon at you, Lord

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no

Some folks are born, silver spoon in hand
Lord, don't they help themselves, y'all
But when the taxman comes to the door Lord,
the house looks like a rummage sale, yeah

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no Yeah, yeah

Some folks inherit star spangled eyes
Ooh, they send you down to war, Lord
And when you ask 'em, "How much should we give?"
Ooh, they only answer "More! More! More!", y'all

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no military son, son
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, one
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no, no, no
It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no fortunate son, no, no, no

Songwriters: JOHN C. FOGERTY
And even more appropriate for Donald J Trump.
Dodged the draft for Vietnam 5 times because of bone spurs in his feet, played tennis in the Hamptons instead.
Millionaires son - check
Silver spoon in hand - check
Taxman comes to the door - dodged that too.

But on the Florida school shooting he claims he'd have "stormed in and stopped the shooter even if I didn't have a weapon"
Yeah, right Donnie we believe you...NOT. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 08:41 4
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
And even more appropriate for Donald J Trump.
Dodged the draft for Vietnam 5 times because of bone spurs in his feet, played tennis in the Hamptons instead.
Millionaires son - check
Silver spoon in hand - check
Taxman comes to the door - dodged that too.

But on the Florida school shooting he claims he'd have "stormed in and stopped the shooter even if I didn't have a weapon"
Yeah, right Donnie we believe you...NOT.
Another deflection eh Grass? What’s does Trump have anything to do with this Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 08:46 5 Very clear deflection by Grass to shift negative attention away from Mr. Dressup.

Grass tells us he isn’t a Trudeau supporter or a Liberal voter.....but yet can't stand negative attention directed at Justin. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 08:56 6 Grass, you certainly can't be for real. To defend a leader whose priorities are focused on known terrorists, friend's slush funds, and undesirables instead of funnelling available resources to those in need right under our very noses, is just totally unreal. And don't get me wrong, Harper was no better - that's why he was turfed. We need a REAL leader whose priorities are defined and consistent with the national goals. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 09:20 7 I have to admit I thought the conservatives thing about "he's not ready" was a little dumb at the time because I have yet to meet a 45 year old that is as stupid and incompetent as Trudeau appears to be..

I didn't vote for the liberals but holy cow Trudeau is on another level of stupid. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 11:27 8
Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
Very clear deflection by Grass to shift negative attention away from Mr. Dressup.

Grass tells us he isn’t a Trudeau supporter or a Liberal voter.....but yet can't stand negative attention directed at Justin.
Not at all, Trudeau's comments with regard to veterans were about the most inept I've ever heard on this topic. I absolutely do not support his comments.

There is however a much clearer link between the video and song posted by burnt to Trump than their is to Trudeau. An American songwriter writing for his American band about the inequality of American citizen's participation in the Vietnam war - the very same war that the current American President dodged, being a millionaire's son, silver spoon, tax dodging coward. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 12:02 9
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
Not at all, Trudeau's comments with regard to veterans were about the most inept I've ever heard on this topic. I absolutely do not support his comments.

There is however a much clearer link between the video and song posted by burnt to Trump than their is to Trudeau. An American songwriter writing for his American band about the inequality of American citizen's participation in the Vietnam war - the very same war that the current American President dodged, being a millionaire's son, silver spoon, tax dodging coward.
Trump's background may or may not have been an easy ride, but our problem is our problem. We have the privilege of the US treating us royally as their closest neighbours amd visitors, sharing their beautiful climate with us and allowing us easy access to the finest things in life. For that I am truly grateful. As for their choice of leader, I respect their choice and disregard at least 90% of the biased media. As for "our" choice, I believe our young people were duped. Reply With Quote
GDR
Mar 10, 2018 | 12:29 10
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Trump's background may or may not have been an easy ride, but our problem is our problem. We have the privilege of the US treating us royally as their closest neighbours amd visitors, sharing their beautiful climate with us and allowing us easy access to the finest things in life. For that I am truly grateful. As for their choice of leader, I respect their choice and disregard at least 90% of the biased media. As for "our" choice, I believe our young people were duped.
There were some polls in the news the other night showing a significant decline in liberal party support. However Trudeau still is the preferred choice for PM over Scheer.

Young people weren't duped they were just made promises of legalized pot and sharing the wealth of the over achievers in the economy. Problem is Trudeau is delivering on both those promises to his base, not sure fiscal responsibility or common sense will prevail next time around either. Only hope is next time they'll all be high enough they can't remember where to vote, or even if they should leave their parents basement. Reply With Quote
Mar 10, 2018 | 12:43 11 "90% of the biased media."

I have to agree, they are way to hard on David Dennison (DD). Story after story about Stephanie Clifford being paid $130000.00 hush money by DD's lawyer out of his own home equity in 2016. Stormy's lawyer has a look on his face as if he just won Power Ball.

I guess this story is falls under the other 10%, as Trump isn't Tweeting FAKE NEWS on this one! Reply With Quote