• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK ....what is with Neil Macdonald on cbc. ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK ....what is with Neil Macdonald on cbc. ...

His last few commentaries are out of character for him....

Is my attitude changing or has his?

Questioning the logic of the atwal incident goes against the liberal slant?

What the hell. ...is he losing it or been enlightened to some realities?

The first one I read a few weeks ago I thought just let it pass ....but the second confirms that he's questioning the liberal machine....

Maybe he's looking for a payout prior to retirement?
    Last edited by bucket; Mar 6, 2018, 11:53.

As much as we bitch about cbc , they did bresk this story . Ctv is worse by far

Comment

CBC also did a good job on the GTH....

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (5).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	766272

CBC only reported on this story after it was broken by Candice Malcom. Up to this point they were glossing over justins excellent adventure in India. cbc got caught with there hands on their ***** and had no choice but to report. Any praise to an organization that sucks $1,500,000,000.00/year from taxpayers is badly misplaced.

The budget last week will now subsidize periodicals, magazines and newspapers. Editorial opinion will be seen as slanted whether it is or not.

Comment

The new MSM $ from the budget is basically a bribe to be easy on Mr Dressup.

Yes, Toronto Sun/Candace Malcolm got the ball rolling with the India trip disaster.
          Last edited by Oliver88; Mar 6, 2018, 22:10.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...