• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for the weather watchers global

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the weather watchers global

Still not super wet in agrie as discussed above

Click image for larger version

Name:	ecmwf_tot_qpf_globe_40.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	777883

try this one

Name:	Capture weather.jpg
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	766230

Comment

To explain this one simply the blue means low pressure potential weather red high pressure hot and dry and white normal to average weather events.

The previous map the precip is moving east which is unusual for aust, its a snap shot number 2 i think is next two weeks and you ignore the date at top.

Do you guy follow my broken english / poor grammer and get this? If im hogging the forum admins will put me in the sin bin.

Gone global so it includes you guys and is relevant but im sure you get all this stuff from drew werner?

Name:	Capture weather 2.jpg
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	766231

Comment

those who do follow will notice canada is slightly yellow meaning drying trend best way to explain it not a forerunner of drought persay but be aware i guess.

Can update this stuff for you as often as you want but please please be aware its MODELLING no guarantees or either way. I look at trends and actuals

weather can be like coitus interruptus all changes at the last minute

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...