• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Un's sister visits South Korea

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kim Jong Un's sister visits South Korea

I think this is positive. Any thoughts?

Maybe we will see Korean reunification someday soon. Is there anything President Trump can't do?

Comment

Don't think that North/South playing nice for the cameras has anything to do with NK and US relations.

Comment

Wonder if Kim Jong Un senses the writing is on the wall. Wasn’t really that long ago 1992 South Korea was a dictatorship. After the Seoul Olympics the regime came to an end. Things can turn instantly. Soviet Union collapsed without warning to the leadership.

Comment

they should hand her over to the USA and be treated the same way the north Koreans treated otto warmbier

Comment

Lets hope the Koreans can figure it out and move towards peace together just as has happened in other unlikely situations like Northern Ireland. It's clear this is not something the US or Trump is backing though as they talk of escalating sanctions. I guess the US has a vested interest in keeping their military-industrial complex prosperous.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
              Lets hope the Koreans can figure it out and move towards peace together just as has happened in other unlikely situations like Northern Ireland. It's clear this is not something the US or Trump is backing though as they talk of escalating sanctions. I guess the US has a vested interest in keeping their military-industrial complex prosperous.
              Conspiracies aside if SK and NK come to a truce and eventually open up the borders. A reunified Korea would put some big powers at unease. No boogeyman for USA and no buffer for China. I can’t see China letting this happen more so than the USA. Korea has been a punching bag for generations.

Comment

Was wondering if North Korean athletes do good at olympics maybe take home gold in an event that the US competes hard in how that would shake out? Bet it would be huge for the propaganda machine, both leaders may weigh in?

Comment

Hopefully the love of sports and the goodwill it generates will be positive for the area after a lot of nuclear threat pressure the past few years.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...
                  X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                  You agree to our and by clicking I agree.