• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow it's slow

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow it's slow

Not a single Derrick from home to Edmonton or even grand prairie. No rig move. Very little for oilfield trucks.

Trucking at home is really slow too with elevators not moving any grain now and most guys sold out of canola.... At least my client base.

Brokers have made having their loads a break even at best situation.... So I decided to come out here and work for a while. Gotta put something in bank account.

Unfortunately the downturn has done nothing to employee quality.

that's what all the leftards want , nothing going on , no pipelines, no patch, no modern farming or livestock , no lumber , no thought to where the money will come from to pay their stupid f$&King carbon tax ??
    you're back in the patch ? I though about it , but would have to go to school longer than I would be able to work , for what I was doing

Comment

The left just doesn’t get it.

Comment

Ya I thought about it as well, my brother in law is working for Midwest on a big line in the Fox Creek area. He says they need grader operators be nice to sit in a nice warm grader again, but then who is going to haul my oats that are 6 weeks late in going in? Besides all my tickets have long expired and your right it would take longer to get them than the work itself.

Comment

Still relatively slow around Lloydminster area but rigs moving and wells being drilled somewhere. Seeing older shut in wells getting fired up too. Local rail load facility loads a train a day. The upgrader is still hungry and asphalt in good demand down south. Husky seems to be plugging away. Everyone else seems day to day depending on the differential. Until shipping improves nothing will change. If it wasn’t for Husky owning pipelines and upgrading and refining facilities it would be worse than it is. I’ve seen it worse but less depended on oil then.

Comment

About 20 rigs drilling in wc sask. Dodsland, Kerrobert and Kindersley areas. Sounds like close to 400 wells going in.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.