• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Cherry is in trouble now!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don Cherry is in trouble now!

Seems he called a spade a spade, offended Climate Change Barbie - oh no! (He found out what its like to fly over a ****oo's nest.)

I love G****s, he says what's on his mind and he is a true Canadian patriot. I watch him on youtube if I miss the intermission on tv. Here is last night's show.

Comment

Sure easy to rile up the ****aloos and pinkos. 😂

Comment

He is an awesome Canadian we can all be proud of. Says it like it is and he is mostly right. Keep on rockin it G****s.!!

Comment

Just watched a bs youtube response to this. Down south they elect entertainers.
          What is mildy concerning are the ****aloos who are reacting so wildly to a one-liner from a comedian.
          Why do the pinko lefties always overreact?

Comment

Haha, right on Don! The poor offended souls, he should have just called them what they really are, wack jobs!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...
            X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
            You agree to our and by clicking I agree.