• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big scandal soon to break!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big scandal soon to break!

Anyone else seeing this stuff?

Warren kinsella says a very, very important man is about to be ratted out on sexual abuse that will rock Canada.

Check out commenter Matt...

Who??

Comment

Trudeau and a male staffer.

Comment

Sure it wasn't trump and truduea?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

They say there is no way to prove your innocence in sexual misconduct cases. Ever heard of anything so convoluted?

Comment

Couldn’t imagine who he is referring to.

Comment

This will amount to nothing, somebody is just being a shit disturber.

But oh what if it were true.....

Comment

Sounds like a hoax to me. Soon only asexuals will dare run for politics.
                The Gods must be crazy.

Comment

As much as I'd like to see him out of office......this whole thing has turned into a huge witch hunt, or should I say warlock hunt. I guess every human being with testicles and a penis is likely guilty...

Ya it happens and should never be condoned but where the **** do you draw the line? The birthrate is about to fall in the Western world.....except maybe those of Muslim faith or those who don't value women.
                  Last edited by farmaholic; Jan 30, 2018, 23:10.

Comment

An underage marriage every 2 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
                      This will amount to nothing, somebody is just being a shit disturber.

But oh what if it were true.....
                      Most of us would party hard if, if, only if,it could be true...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                        cant image turdo hitting on women that's for sure. He might get outted?

Comment

I think part of the problem started when sex went from being solely used for reproductive purposes to "recreational". In nature the signals are sent to the male when the female is becoming receptive. As the "time" gets closer you can sure see the persistence of the male's attempts as the female's resistence gets less.

Apparently there are some other species that also engage in the act recreationally.

All men have a soft spot for women....
                          Go hard or go home.

Why hasn't anyone brought up being baited or teased?

Comment

Because we are not dolphins. But it would be nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by binthere View Post
                              Because we are not dolphins. But it would be nice though.
                              ...........because it's probably the equivalent of being called a racist, but instead sexist.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.