• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poultry Auctions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poultry Auctions

Hi,
    Does anyone know of any Small animal & poultry auctions coming up in South Western Manitoba or South Eastern Saskatchewan? Thanks.
    Marilyn

You should join "The Cluck and Quack Poutry Club". I just joined! Its based in Mb., they have meetings every month at a members house. You get to see everyone`s poultry. They also have auctions and yard sales(selling various breeds of chickens, geese and ducks) Very fun. Call Gaille at 866-2972 if you want to join.

Comment

You should join "The Cluck and Quack Poutry Club". I just joined! Its based in Mb., they have meetings every month at a members house. You get to see everyone`s poultry. They also have auctions and yard sales(selling various breeds of chickens, geese and ducks) Very fun. Call Gaille at 866-2972 if you want to join.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.